Oneshot No. 467 (889 Words)

Context: Dream has a friend, Sabrina, and a girlfriend, hailee.

GEORGES PERSPECTIVE:

I can see the jealousy in Sabrina's eyes from miles away. She glares at the way Dream holds Hailee, the way Hailee goes on her tip toes to kiss him, the way they're giggling over something whilst Hailee sits on his lap showing him somehting on her phone on the couch.

We're all ready for a party Dreams friend is throwing, and it's a costume party. Dream and Hailee are dressed up as two cops. Hailee's outfit is obviously more sexual than Dream's, and he hates it, but he didn't want to say anything to ruin the mood. Nick, Sabrina and I are dressed up as Jacob, Edward and Bella from Twilight.

Now, we're at the party, and there is mad tension in the air. Hailee and Dream were dancing together, and Dream had his hands on Hailee's waist whilst she was throwing it back right on him. Then Hailee went to get a drink, and Sabrina started dancing right on Dream. He was taken aback, and stepped away. He said somehting to her, but I couldn't hear, because I wasn't on the dance floor. Then I see Sabrina get shoved backwards, and I see Hailee has a new red solo cup in her hand and is looking pissed.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Hailee shouts at her, as the DJ lowers the music.

The worst thing is, Sabrina looks like she has no remorse.

"Calm down, we were just dancing," Sabrina says. She brings her cup down to her side.

"Looked like you were trynna grind on my boyfriend." Hailee says. Everyone 'ooh's' and Dream steps out of their way. He walks over to me.

"Oh shit," he says to me.

It gets a bit more quiet, and we can't really hear them. But suddenly, Hailee throws her drink right at Sabrina. Dream giggles, and then covers his mouth.

"Dude-" I say to him.

Nick makes his way over, "holy shit, what happened?!"

"Sabrina was grinding on Dream and Hailee saw. Dream backed up, but Hailee was not having it." I explain.

"Fucking slut," Hailee says. "Keep your flat ass off my boyfriend, you've been trying to get on his dick ever since I've fucking known you. You're a dog, and you're a grade A pain in my ass. This is the last you pull this bullshit, cus it's the last time you'll be seeing my boyfriend. Keep your thirsty ass back. No one here fucking wants you, and my boyfriend sure as hell doesn't." Hailee says to her. She grabs Sabrina's cup from her hand and drinks it herself, throws the cup at Sabrina's shoes.

Everyone kind of points at her, snickering to their friends, and ironically, the DJ starts playing 'Alright' by Kendrick Lamar. It's only now I notice how many people were filming.

Hailee walks over to Dream, hands on his neck, and kisses him. They kiss for a few seconds, Dream putting his hand on Hailee's ass as Sabrina is looking. Then Hailee grabs his hand and grabs the jacket she brought, and drapes it over herself. Hailee looks over her shoulder at Sabrina, and then looks back at Dream.

Sabrina flicks her drenched hair over her shoulder, glares at me and Nick, then at Hailee, and then leaves the room.

"She's gone," I tell Hailee. Hailee crosses her arms.

"She's never coming over again. She's been on you since the day I met her." Hailee says to Dream.

"I know," he says.

"But you never did anything," Hailee scoffs.

"Woah-" Dream starts.

"No, no, no, Clay, I'm gonna be honest. You loved the attention." Hailee says. She crossed her arms. I look at Nick and sip my drink.

"No, no, no, she- I don't know, she was my close friend, and I just felt bad letting her down. And telling her to back off," Dream says. I know Hailee can't stand being angry at him, so she gives in, and drops her arms back to her side. I also know, she was right, and Dream did love the attention from another girl. No, he'd never cheat, but he loved attention.

He leans forward, kisses Hailee on the forehead. She hugs him, and Dream gently strokes her hair.

"I'm gonna go get another drink, okay?" Hailee says.

"Okay," we all say, and off she goes. Dream looks uneasy.

"What's wrong," Nick asks.

"I don't know. I just feel weird," Dream says. He shrugs, then looks over his shoulder and spots Sabrina.

"Dude. Stop looking at her," I tell him, and then I move him out of the way a little to look myself and see she's with some guy who's helping clean her up.

"What the hell is going on with you? You've got a girlf-" Nick starts, but then Hailee comes back around.

"I'm back," she says, flicking her hair over her shoulder. "Clay, hon, I heard there was some bud downstairs, do you wanna come with me and smoke a little?" She asks.

"Oh, hell yeah," he says, dragging Hailee downstairs.

"He's got problems," I say. "He was looking over at Sabrina. Was he- was he jealous, or something?"

"I don't know," Nick starts. "But all I know is Sabrina's heading down to the basement as well."