Oneshot No. 478 (568 Words)

Context: Dream has a daughter called brianna

GEORGES PERSPECTIVE:

Dream is gonna kill me.

Im sitting in Brianna's hospital room after she's just had her stomach pumped because she drank so much alcohol on a night out (when she told her dad she was studying at a friends), that she passed out outside a club. Her friends obviously called an ambulance, because she wouldn't wake up, and they called me instead of her dad, because whos ratting out their friend like that?

"George, seriously, please don't tell my dad-"

"Brianna, no. Enough. I have to. You could've died tonight, you know that?"

"Don't be dramatic. I wouldntve died."

"You're 16. Your body can't handle that much alcohol. You were drinking underage after lying to your dad and both your uncles, me and Nick , about where you were. If you weren't with friends, who would've called the ambulance for you?"

She's silent.

"C'mon. Tell me who." I say again. I stand up and walk over to her whilst she's sitting in the hospital bed.

Tears swell in her eyes but she doesn't answer.

"Give me an answer."

"No one," she whispers under her breath. "Look, I'm sorry, I'll never drink underage again-"

"I know you're sorry. But, Bri, you have to understand, he's your dad. I have to tell him. You could've gotten injured so much worse. I can wait to tell him tomorrow, or now, or whenever-"

"If you're gonna be a dick, then do it now. Just call him."

I'm pissed off at her attitude, but I don't clap back. I ring him up.

"Hey, where are you?" He immediately asks me.

"Um, I'm- I'm at the hospital. With Brianna." I say. I look over at Bri whilst she's on her phone as I say it.

"What?!" He jumps up.

"Look, she- she went out last night, to a club, and she drank too much. She passed out and her friends called an ambulance. I've already paid it off, it's fine, it was only 2 grand. I haven't seen her hospital bill yet, but she's okay. She had to get her stomach pumped. I'm sorry I hadn't called you earlier." I say reasonably.

"I'm- wow, okay, I'm- I'm on the way."