Oneshot No. 430 (671 Words)

Context: Dream has a gf called Brianna. She's super famous supermodel, and is going to a Christmas photo shoot with other models.

GEORGES PERSPECTIVE:

Brianna comes downstairs in a very short and revealing Mrs. Claus outfit. Dream immediately shakes his head.

"Nope. Pull it down." He says, getting up. He pulls Brianna towards him and buttons up a bit of the top.

"Clay, stop, I'm not seeing anyone but the other girls at the shoot. It's fine," she argues, pushing herself off of him. She looks at herself in one of the mirrors.

Brianna is gorgeous. I know I probably shouldn't say it, but she is. Long blonde hair, striking blue eyes, tanned skin. She's got light freckles across the bridge of her nose, she's slim, small nose, stereotypical pretty girl. But she's not just pretty, she's flawless. It's weird for me to say, because she's dating my best mate, but he is. Nick and I talk about it all the time. We kind of have a little crush on her, but Dream doesn't need to know that. The only plastic surgery she's gotten is lip filler, which Dream happened to pay for. She's super famous, too, and it's only helped Dream get even more famous, too.

She fixes the Santa hat a little bit, fixes a small smudge of lipstick. She makes sure Dream's not looking when she pulls her skirt up a little bit more.

"Okay, I'm ready," she says. She fluffs the fur on her skirt, then turns around and walks over to Nick and I.

"Do I look slutty enough?" She teases, just so she pisses off Dream. He looks at her dead in the eyes, tilts his head, furrowing his brows. She smiles.

"Bye, guys, I'll see you in a few hours," she says, hugging Nick, then me. It sucks when she lets go.

"Which car are you taking?" Dream asks as she hops over to him.

"Eenie meenie mini mo," she hums, picking a random car key. She chooses the red Bugatti. Dream doesn't even let me or Nick drive that car.

She takes the keys, and Dream pulls her towards her with his hands on her waist. She goes up on her tip toes, places her lips on his, whilst he puts one of his hands on her butt. Lucky son of a bitch.

He pulls back, kisses her forehead.

"Bye, beautiful," he says, hand sliding off of her.

"Bye, hon," she says, waving and picking up her bag by the front door as she leaves. A few seconds later, the car revvs, before we hear the multiple security gates open, and she drives off.

"Soo, are you and Bri moving in together anytime soon or are you guys... yknow... kind of falling apart-"

"What?" Dream cuts Nick off. "I thought I told you guys. She's moved in."

"Fuck," I mutter.

"What was that?" he says, walking over.

"Nothing. I just- I just didn't know," I stammer.

"And you're mad about that because?" Dream continues. I look at Nick nervously, but he's already backing up.

"What the hells going on?" He asks.

"Nothing, dude," Nick says.

"Are you guys into Brianna?" Dream says.

Fuck.

BRIANNAS PERSPECTIVE:

I forgot my phone in the house, so I quickly drive the car back in and run up to the steps, security helping me by holding my hand as I quickly run up to the front door. But I pause when I hear the boys yelling.

"Bro, c'mon, who wouldn't be?! That's not fair-" Nick complains.

"What's not fair?! That you're into my fucking girlfriend?" Clay yells back. Oh shit. It's about me. Maybe I don't need my phone.

"She's not your property," George says.

"I never fucking said she was. What I'm saying is that you can't be asking about if my relationship is falling apart just because you wanna fuck my girlfriend. If you're so desperate that you'd hit on the girl that's taken by your BESTFRIEND, then go out to a bar and find someone."