Oneshot No. 401 (420 Words)

Context: dreams girlfriend Natalie is playing minecraft with Tommy

TOMMYS PERSPECTIVE:

"Okay and- and now press the little camera button," I say to Natalie, trying to explain how to turn her camera on on discord so I can share it with the stream.

"Okay, wait-" she clicks it, and then her camera is on. She's a really pretty girl. She has long platinum blonde hair with dark roots, Dream's headphones on her which are too big, she's wearing one of his t-shirts and has her leg up on the chair and rests her chin on her knee. She tucks her hair behind her ear and smiles when she starts reading the chat.

"Aww- they're so cute," she says, laughing.

"Who is?" I ask.

"Um, all these people in the chat box," she says, scrolling through and smiling. "Okay, wait, I wanna play Minecraft," she says.

"Okay, so press the little minecraft block on your deskt-"

"I'll just get Clay to do it..." she whispers. She takes the headphones off one of her ears. "Babe, can you come help me with something please?" she calls.

A second later, Dream walks into the room.

"Mhm?" he says. He puts his hands on the back of Natalie's chair.

"How do I get onto minecraft?" She asks. Dream sets it all up for her whilst resting his chin on top of her hair.

"What server do you wanna play on?" He asks. Everyone in chat is talking about the couple.

"Umm... I don't know what that means- what's the big one that you own with, like, all the people on it?" Natalie says quietly.

Dream chuckles and puts her on the server, and I join her. She's on his account, and I can hear him give her a kiss, leave the room and close the door.

I play with her for a while, before she starts yawning. It's been about an hour and a half.

"I might go to bed now. It's late over here," she says, yawning again.

I finished up the stream whilst she stretches and gets up.

"Bye, Tommy," she says. I end the stream, but I think she forgot about her camera. Dream walks in and she just wraps her arms around him, and he puts his chin on her hair.

"What's up?" he says.

"Nothing. I just love you a lot," she says, yawning. "Can we go to bed, please?" She whines.

"Okay," he says. He kisses her for a few seconds, and then turns his computer off.