Oneshot No. 460 (1019 Words)

Context: gnf sister, chloe, is over at the house. she's about 20, 21

DREAMS PERSPECTIVE:

I'm in the lounge room with George and Nick, Chloe is upstairs in George's room. We're watching just a random sitcom we like, and suddenly I get a text. It's from chloe.

Chlo:
come upstairs

Oh shit. She can't do this to me right now, no, not when her brother is right next to me.

Me:
??

Chlo:
pls 🤍

"I'm gonna go put my phone on charge really quick," I say to George and Nick.

"Okay," George says. Sorry George.

Nervously, I make my way to my room. I open the door carefully. Chloe is in bed, on her phone. She looks at me, and puts her phone down.

"Chloe-"

"Come here," she says. I close the door, and lock it. I get up and on the bed, and she holds the sheets up to her chest whilst she sits up.

"Your brother is right downstairs," I tell Chloe.

Let me explain.

Chloe and I aren't dating. We're not romantic with each other, at all. But, one night, about two weeks ago, when George was out of the house and I was left alone with Chloe, we just started making out and we hooked up that night. I've subtly spoiled her with little presents every now and then. Little, expensive, pricey presents. I don't think George has caught on. Chloe has been all over me since. Of course, I would date her if I could. But George has given me such explicit instructions telling me I can't do anything with his sister. Nothing at all. He would kill me if he knew.

"So?" She says. She cups my face with one of he hands, holding the sheets with the other. She leans forward and kisses me, giggling. I kiss back. Eventually, I'm on top of her and we're making out again. I feel so so so guilty. I feel terrible. This is meant to feel good.

But it's too late. Because, an hour or so later, I'm laying in bed with Chloe, both lightly panting with our clothes on the floor. All whilst her brother is a staircase away.

GEORGES PERSPECTIVE:

"Where did Dream go?" I ask Nick.

"I don't know. He was meant to be putting his phone on charge," Nick says.

"I'll go get him," I say. I get up and walk upstairs to Dreams room. I try to open the door, but he's locked it.

"Shit," I hear someone whisper from inside. It sounds like-

"Chloe!" I yell. "Open this door right now! Oh my god, Clay, I'm gonna fucking kill you."

Few seconds later, Dream opens the door.

"What?" He says. Chloe is sitting on his bed.

"Why the hell was your door closed?" I immediately ask. The bed is messy.

"We were talking about something private," Dream says.

"Yeah? What was it?" I say.

"George, it's personal," Chloe says.

"I'm your brother. Cant I know?" I say to her.

"You don't have to know everything about me just because you're family," Chloe mumbles.

I look at Chloe. "Your shirts buttoned wrong." Then, I look at Dream. He looks guilty.

"Your belts done wrong," I say to him. "I'm not dumb. I know you two have been hooking up, it genuinely cannot get any more obvious. You didn't come up to charge your phone, you got a text from Chloe, and you lost it and went upstairs with her."

"Look, let's not make this any bigger of a deal than it already is," Dream starts. "Just let Chloe and I figure this out, and we'll let you know what's happening... between us."

4 YEARS LATER

CHLOES PERSPECTIVE:

"Oh! The babies are kicking," I exclaim to George and Nick.

I stop cleaning up the kitchen a little bit before Clay gets home, and put my hand on my stomach.

"Jesus, I can literally see the two kicking." Nick says.

"Im so glad I'm a guy. Never in a million years would I put myself through kids," George mutters.

"Well it's a good thing I'm keeping up the bloodline then," I smile at him, teasing.

"Yeah, with my best friend," George scoffs.

"George, seriously, it's been four years, let it go. They're married now," Nick sighs.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," George says jokingly.

"You guys don't even look related. Chloe's literally blonde," Nick mentions.

"I got the good genes," George and I both say in sync. We both look at Nick to give us an answer.

"That's a tough one..." Nick says like he's actually thinking.

"Sometimes I really do think you could be gay," I say to him.

"Wait, guys, What movie are we watching tonight?" Nick says.

"I wanna watch Smile, that looks so good," I say.

"That movie looks terrifying... You'll scare the baby," George laughs. I look down at my stomach.

"You mean babies?" Nick says.

"I keep forgetting you're having twins," George whispers to himself. "We were literally just talking about it."

"God, I need to sit down. These kids are killing me," I mutter. The boys help me over to the couch, and a few seconds later, Clay walks in.

"Hey, I'm home!" He says, locking the door and scooping up Patches in his arms. He leans behind me and kisses my cheek, then ruffles Nick and George's hair.

"So she gets a kiss and I don't?" Nick says.

"God, Nick, what were we just saying to you about the gay thing?" I look at him.

"Cant be gay," Nick says, pointing to the fact he's wearing socks.

"You seriously worry me," George says.

"Sometimes it's like you guys don't even like me and just make fun of me," Nick whines.

We all look at each other in complete silence.

"Okay- you- you know what? Watch your movie without me!" Nick exclaims, getting up.

"C'mon, we're kidding! We love you," Clay grins.

"I know, I just wanted to hear you say it."