Oneshot No. 424 (2957 Words)

BTW Kylie Jenner is single in this ok...

DREAMS PERSPECTIVE:

If you thought I was famous before, you should see me now.

I face revealed, and it blew up. Massively. The post got 16 million likes on Instagram, the video announcement kind of thing got 28 million likes on tiktok, and the tweet got 4.5 million likes and 1 million retweets. Antis have become fans, and I've started seeing pictures of myself on the internet from paparazzi. I've had to get bodyguards and security. I even got three Rottweilers crossed with Doberman's and they all linger around the house in guard. I've started to be invited to things, and I've invited Nick and George as much as I can. They don't like coming along most of the time, they prefer to stay at home, but whenever I end up convincing them to come with me to an event, I drag them along. I'm getting massive brand deals, and just now I'm getting ready to go to a massive celebrity event. But it's only for A-listers, I don't know why I'm going. It's like a club, but the performers are singers. FAMOUS singers. Doja Cat, Ariana Grande, SZA, Nicki, and the people going are people like Kylie Jenner, Khloe Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Miranda Kerr, just wildly famous people.

As I get out of the car outside the venue, I get out at the same time as Kylie Jenner, I'm stunned. She is gorgeous. Yes, obviously she's gorgeous, but she is just- gorgeous. Paparazzi swarms me, and Kylie, but one of them gets especially close to her. Starts touching her waist. Immediately, I cut through, and shove his hand off her.

"Watch it," I call out. Kylie looks up at me, and I usher her into the building as best as I can.

"Sorry," I say, looking at her.

Long, black hair. Deep dark brown eyes, complimented by long dark eyelashes and smooth tan skin.

This is what she's wearing.

She giggles, "No- no, it's fine, you get used to it

She giggles, "No- no, it's fine, you get used to it. You'll have to get used to it. I'm Kylie, by the way."

I don't know why, but I laugh with her. She just has a contagious laugh.

"Yeah. Yeah, I know. I'm Clay." I say, stunned.

"Oh, trust me. I know." She looks me up and down with a grin. She winks at me, then pulls me inside the venue with her.

We sit down at a table whilst fucking Ariana Grande herself is performing 'Dance to This' with Troye Sivan. We got seated at a table with Doja Cat, Gigi Hadid, Kim Kardashian, Dalton Gomez, Ariana Grande and The Weeknd, Abel.

The tables are circular, and I'm facing Doja, who I've already met and honestly am good friends with. Kylie sits next to me. Ariana finishes ber performance, comes down to the table. She sits down next to her husband.

"Oh! Sorry for being so impolite- I'm Ariana, it's really nice to meet you, Clay," she says. She reaches her hand across the small table and shakes my hand, as if I don't know who she is.