Oneshot No. 458 (1097 Words)

Context: dreams daighter, cassie, is about 16. Shes throwing a house party. Her ex bestfriend is called coco.

CASSIES PERSPECTIVE:

I'm somehow talking to Coco right now. I have to be careful though, because I don't want people to see I'm talking to her. I only moved here recently, and I got lucky and got super popular. I'm in Ava's group at school and outside of school, and she's the most popular girl in this town. Guys around the block for her, her parents spoil her, and she wanted me to be in her group.

I was already friends with Coco, she was my first friend there, but Ava and her two friends Polly and Scarlett would tell me how weird and how much of a freak Coco was. I obviously dropped her. Everyone thinks she's weird, and I don't wanna be seen talking to her. At least not one on one.

"So- um, how are you?" I stammer. I make sure no one's around when im speaking to her. We're in a secluded hallway.

"Shut the fuck up Cassie," Coco scoffs. She leaves the hallway, walks into the living room, where everyone is.

"What the hell did I do?" I shout as she's walking off. I take a sip from the drink in my red solo cup, because I need to ease my nerves.

"What didn't you fucking do? You left me, for gods sake, because I'd hurt your little reputation?" Coco laughs.

Everyone starts to shut up and listen in. Please, God, where is Polly? Where's Scarlett? Where's Ava?

"See, this is thing with you and your friends. You think everybody loves you, but look around! Nobody here actually fucking likes you!" Coco shouts.

"You are a MEAN GIRL, Cassie. Take a look around everybody, Cassie Cooper is a bitch, you all know it. She's an ungrateful bitch. You can sit here and soak in your daddy's million dollar mansion, with all the jewellery and all the clothes and all the shoes you could ever want, but none of that can ever take away how fucking sad you are. You go out every night in your dads nice car, blowing all his cash on dumb expensive shit that you use to flex on people with, and then you leave it, because you're a shallow bitch. You can go out with as many guys as you want, fuck whoever and whenever, but everyone knows you're pathetic. You're mean, you're shallow, you're sad, and you're pathetic. But god forbid any of these pussies say it to you because they admire you, and for what? So they can be some stuck up whore just like you?"

"Fuck you. You're a pyscho bitch. You're jealous, you want what I have." I say whilst trying not to cry.

"No one fucking wants what you have. A sad fucking life. Go to hell Cassie, and take all your stupid designer stuff with you. Slut."

With no hesitation, I slap her. Everyone gasps.

"Get the fuck out of my house."

Turns out, everyone got out of my house. Everyone left but Polly, Ava and Scarlett.

"Who even cares, it's Coco Dummit. No one gives a shit about her. And you're right, she's just jealous," Polly says whilst we're in my room trying to clean everything in the house up before my Dad gets home in a few minutes. The house is pretty tidied, we're just putting away the alcohol.

"She's a fucking loser," Scarlett laughs.

"She's just mad she drives some shitty VW whilst you've got 2 cars to yourself." Ava says. She walks up to me, her red bottoms clicking on the ground. "Don't worry. We'll get her back."

Then, the front door opens. My security guards open the front door for my Dad.

"Oh, hey girls," he says.

"Hey Mr. Cooper." They all say. My Dad hugs me, before walking into the kitchen.

"You guys look nice, are you going out?" He asks as we follow him into the kitchen.

"Oh, no, we were just-"

I cut Polly off.

"Yeah. That girl Coco is having a house party, we're gonna go over there now," I say, looking at my friends. They all grin and nod.

About half an hour later, me and my friends are tearing up her front lawn and egging her car. Her house lights turn on; and we quickly run to my car. It's her Dad.

He looks furious, and calls his wife down. Polly, Scarlett, Ava and I slump down in the car so they don't see us. Our car is kind of hidden anyways, because we're behind some bush. I can't hear what they're saying, but then they go inside. Immediately, I drove off, giggling.

"That's what she deserves," Ava says, fixing up her hair in the side mirror.

"God, I hate her. And who is she to call you a slut? Isn't she a virgin? She has no idea," Polly laughs.

"I heard she tried to hook up with Dan Overton, but he physically couldn't do it. He gagged walking away from her," Scarlett giggles.

"That's funny, text people that," I say.

"Half the school knows," Polly says.

"Let's let the other half know, too," Ava chimes. "I want her to have to sit in the bathrooms at lunch because she has no friends. I swear, I could kill her."

"Literally," Scarlett says.

"Where we going now?" I ask the girls.

"Back to yours. I've been breaking out so bad, it's because I'm tired," Ava says.

"How is that making you break out?" Scarlett asks.

"Because if you're tired, your skin is tired?" Ava says like it's not a question.

"I- I don't think it works like that..."

Walking in the front door, my Dad and my two uncles George and Nick are there.

"Oh, hey," I say.

"Hey George, Hey Nick," my friends say. We're actually all pretty close.

"Where were you guys?" Nick asks.

"I thought you were at a party," my Dsd says.

"It was kinda lame, so we just left and we're gonna hang out with each other instead," Polly says.

"Okay, fine with me," Dad says.

"Goodnight," I call out as my friends and I rush up to my room.

I overhear my dad and uncles talking as I'm about to close my door.

"Do you think there was a party?" George asks.

"Are you kidding? There's no way they went to a party. They've gone out and done something stupid, but I'm just gonna sit back and wait for a phone call about it."

Then, his phone rings.