Oneshot No. 413 (1115 Words)

SAPNAPS PERSPECTIVE:

"I'm starving," George whines.

We're in LA, just for fun, with Dream, George, Bad and I.

"Is there a vending machine around?" I say.

"No, why don't we just go to a bar?" Dream says.

"It's 1am," Bad chimes.

We went anyways, and the bartender comes over. She's a small, thin, blonde, and I notice her look right at Dream as soon as we sat down. She's just his type, too.

"Can I get you guys something to drink?" She says. I notice her name tag says 'Velvet'.

"You guys want shots?" Dream asks.

"No thanks," I say.

"Sure, just one," George says. We all know Bad's answer.

"Three shots, thanks," Dream says, looking right at Velvet. She smiles and goes to get the drinks.

"Woooh, is it hot in here?" Dream says, giggling to himself.

"Yeah, yeah, keep it in your pants," George chuckles.

"She's okay though," Dream says, quietly to us.

"Why are you guys drinking, it's 1am-"

"Anyways," I say, cutting Bad off. "It's fine. Dream just won't drive home."

"It's two shots," Dream mumbles.

"It'll turn into three shots, then four, then before you know it he's staying at Velvet's place..." George lets out a whistle.

"Here's your shots," Velvet says, sliding over, but she brought 4 instead of 3.

"Sorry, we asked for three," I say, laughing to sound nicer.

"On the house," Velvet smiles but only looks at Dream.

"I'm not complaining," Dream says. He takes all three shots in 5 seconds. Barely even flinches.

"Jesus," Velvet chuckles.

"Hey, you gave me the third," Dream shrugs. George takes his in a few seconds. "I'll take a glass of sipping whiskey while you're at it, cheers," Dream says.

"Calm down, Dream," Bad chimes.

"Dream?" Velvet tilts her head.

"It's a stage name," George says.

"Stage name? Performer or something?" Velvet asks, leaning against the counter.

"Youtuber," Dream nods.

"Ahh... so you're rich. must be how you got that Rolex," Velvet grins. "I'm Velvet. You can call me Vee," she says. She grazes her hand over Dream's.

"I'm Clay. Nice to meet you," Dream says.

"I'll go get your drink."

Dream looks bakc at us when she leaves, and he looks completely unaware that she was flirting with him.

"Dude... she was so into you," I say.

"Yeah, I know," he says, simply.

"And you're just unphased?" George asks.

"Yeah, she's not really my type."

"Your type is literally small blondes," George says.

"Yeah, even I know that," Bad chimes.

"Do you know her or something?" I ask.

"No, I'm just not interested in anything right now," Dream says, getting a bit defensive.