Oneshot No. 432 (1703 Words)

DREAMS PERSPECTIVE:

I'm going to a party with Wilbur and George. It's about 8:00pm, but before we walk in the houseparty, I pause them.

"Guys, you need to be looking out for me tonight,"I say.

"Pfft, sure, dude-"

I cut wilbur off, "no, seriously. You need to be looking out for me. Don't let me go home with anyone else, don't let me get too sloppy, just- just-- just look out for me."

WILBURS PERSPECTIVE:

We did not look out for Dream. I have no idea where he is. Im pretty tipsy, but I can still walk straight and comprehend everything. Im going into every room, looking for him. George is doing the same.

"Dude, where the fuck is he?" I say to George.

"I don't know, he's not answering his phone," he says. It's been an hour or so, the parties kind of died down now. It's really chill, so George goes around asking people where Dream is whilst I keep looking into rooms.

Eventually, George and I just had to leave, because we had no idea where he was.

DREAMS PERSPECTIVE:

I wake up to music pounding and the smell of doja and a lot of alcohol.

"Holy shit! He's awake!" A girl squeals, calling out to her friends.

I sit up in the bed I'm in.

"Where the fuck am I?" I mutter, wiping my face and moving my hair out of my face.

"Dude. We thought you died," a guy says, walking in. I know this guy! He's one of my good friends since a long time now. A highschool friend. His names Jack. He was the one who invited me and my friends to this party.

"Oh, god, Jack, I'm happy to see you. I know no one else in this room right now," I say, there's about 4 other people. Two girls, two other guys.

"Who's bed is this?" I ask.

"Danielle's," Some guy says, pointing to a girl waving at me briefly.

"Oh. Sorry," I say.

"No, no, no, we took you in here," she says. "You've been to, like, 10 different places over the past few days. You were super high." She says.

"Yeah, man. I've stayed with you the whole night. Same as Danielle. You went to the first house party, then I don't know what the hell you took, but you were out of it. At one point, I helped you walk down the stairs to get out, and I thought you were gonna pass out straight into my arms. Then, we went to some bar, got kicked out, went to another one, left that one to go to another party, then another one."

"Then, you actually did pass out. You were in the bathroom, cus you were saying you thought you'd be sick in a second. Jack and I took you to the bathroom, but as soon as you walked in there, you almost collapsed. Jack and I caught you. We took you up here, kind of just kept watch over you for the past three days. Two days ago, I didn't have a party going on, then last night, Some people came over and it turned into another party. You've been doing drugs and drinking for the past three days. I don't even know how many girls you hooked up with, what you took, how much you had, but it was fucking crazy," Danielle says.

"You haven't been sober since the first night."

"First night?" I ask.

"Buddy. The first party you went to? The one I invited you to?"

"Yeah?"

"That was three days ago."

I'm dead silent.