Oneshot No. 402 (1849 Words)

GEORGES PERSPECTIVE:

Dream is facing a really bad controversy. One of his ex girlfriends, Talia is accusing him of being a drug addict. He keeps denying it, although I'm only realising now how... obvious it is.

I've seen syringes hidden in his room, I can sometimes hear tapping coming from his room or the bathroom, his pupils are always dilated, and so much more.

Talia has gotten the news everywhere. It's started making headlines on news, twitter, tiktok, everywhere. No one wants their kid watching a drug addict. Though Dream's never told anyone he's ever done drugs, I'm finding it hard to back him on this one.

"Look. You have to be honest to us," Nick says to him.

Dream looks sad.

"Why don't you guys believe me?" he whines.

"Dream... the evidence is just-- it's just so real," I choke out. His breathing quickens. He looks at Nick and I, frantically.

"Why don't you meet Talia, and ask her what she's talking about?" Nick asks. "We can come with you."

A day later, Talia arrives at Dream's house. She sits down on the couch, opposite Dream, Nick and I.

"Why are you saying that Clay's a drug addict?" I shift from calling him his stage name.

"The reason I dumped him is because he was never sober around me. He would get so high that he'd go out every night, and half the time I didn't know where he was or who he was this. It was too much pressure on me," Talia flicks her blonde hair over her shoulder. "And then I saw people despising me and adoring him, so I just gave them the truth."

"He told us he's never come anywhere near drugs," Nick says. Talia grins and shakes her head.

"Fattest fucking lie I've ever heard. He's a druggie. He's an addict," Talia says. She crosses her legs. "I tried to get him into rehab, like, a month ago a moment after we broke, because a breakup made me worry for him. He's already an addict, and we had a good relationship for a while. It would've hit hard. He was addicted to coke, meth, weed, LSD, PCP, everything-"

"That's not true," Dream interrupts.

"You know it fucking is, and I bet I have a picture somewhere," Talia mutters, grabbing her phoen. Dream's breathing quickens again. He starts to panic.

It takes Talia a while, but she looks up at Dream.

"Do you wanna tell them, or do you want me to?" Talia spits. Dream shakes his head at her.

"Stop." He says.

Talia clicks on something on her phone, then turns her phone to face Nick and I.

It's chats on Snapchat.

'CLAY
Are you busy tonight

ME
No what's up

CLAY
Jake said he can get caps dropped

ME
Clay stop I think you really need help i love you this is not healthy

CLAY
It's fine do you want to go out or not

ME
No Clay you need help
You need help beyond me, i cant help you anymore you need to go to rehab or something or at least tell the people you call your fucking best friends

CLAY
Tell them what

ME
That you're a fucking drug addict

CLAY
I'm not a drug addict

ME
When was the last time you were sober.

CLAY
Idk

ME
The fact you cannot even fucking answer that