Oneshot No. 435 (435 Words)

SAPNAPS PERSPECTIVE:

Dream, George and I are all at a bar. We're just talking, not really looking to get drunk, or anything, we just wanted to go out together tonight.

The bartender serving us looks around our age, all the other ones, too. But this particular bartender is 100% Dream's type.

Blonde, small... that's really all the boxes you have to check, but- I've literally already planned the wedding for them. Dream doesn't really notice her, though.

"Hey, what can I get started for you today?" She says, coming over to our seats at the bar countertop. Dream looks up.

"I'll get a corona, thanks," George says.

"Same here," I say.

"Glass of sipping whiskey, thanks," Dream says.

"Sounds good, can I just check all your ID's, please?" She says. Dreams confused. He never gets ID'd. Me and George, sometimes, but Dream actualy looks his age.

"Yeah, sure," he says. We all pull out our drivers license and show her. She looks at Dream's and tries to hide a smile. Ah. That's why. She wanted to see how old he was.

"Alright. I'll get these drinks for you," she says, writing them down, and then looking at the three of us.

"Oh, and," she says, turning to look at Dream. He looks at her, pausing the motion of putting his drivers license away.

"I like your tattoo," she says, looking at the semicolon on Dream's wrist. He looks at George and I, then back at her.

"Oh. Um, thanks," he says, hesitantly. It's obviously a very touchy subject.

She holds up her wrist, pulling her sleeve down a little.

"Twins," she says with a brief smile, showing her semicolon tattoo in the same spot. Dream looks her right in the eyes, frozen. She's about to walk away when Dream calls out to her.

"Hey, wait, sorry," he stammers as she comes back. She leans forward to him. "What's your name?" He asks.

She's about to speak, when her boss calls out to her.

"Brittany!" He calls. "Shifts over. You can head home," he says. She nods, looks back at Dream.

"Anything else you wanna ask me?" She says, getting up and walking away. Dream immediately gets up, following her on the other side of the bar.

"Go on, mate," George quietly cheers him on.

"Get the number, get the number!" I cheer quietly too.

We can't hear them, but Dream passes his phone to her with a smile. She goes into the back, and We can see Dream Watch her leave with a massive grin, and he pumps his fist a teeny bit. He comes back over, waving his phone at us. We can see her contact saved.

"Knew you'd get it."