Chapter Forty Five

Start from the beginning

"She looked so small, so frightened, she was a child." I quickly began to say as I walked backwards as the Alpha slowly stalked towards me.

I opened my mouth to continue but stopped when Alpha Alessandro raised his hand. After a few agonising seconds he spoke. "He raped your sister, he didn't rape you?"

The Alpha's eyes were burning into mine as if he had to know the answer to that question and I felt compelled to answer him.

"Yes." I nodded. "He raped Cami, it wasn't me."

For a split second I thought I saw relief flash through his eyes before it became cold again.

Relief? Why would he be relieved that it was Cami and not me?

It must have been my imagination because his face and eyes were cold, extremely cold.

"I..." I tried to continue but the words got stuck in my throat.

What was wrong with me today? Why couldn't I speak properly?

"So you got revenge. You avenged your sister who had been assaulted by a Werewolf." He didn't ask a question, he said it as a statement as if that was the truth.

"Well...not exactly." I muttered quietly, looking away from him.

He took a few step closer to me while I took the same amount backwards. My back hit the wall and there was nowhere else for me to go. "What do you mean not exactly?"

He didn't even give me a second to speak before he demanded I answer the question. "Answer the question human. Answer it!"

"He was already dead when I got there." I blurted out, I had nowhere to look but at him.

"Tell me everything, if you lie again it will not end well for you." His words promised violence and yet again I questioned whether or not this was a mistake.

"When I got to the kitchen Cami was huddled in the corner, her clothes were torn apart, he had ripped her clothes pretty much off her body and she was crying. She was absolutely petrified and she was only defending herself." I tried to explain Cami's action, she didn't go looking to cause anyone harm like his rapist cousin did, she was only acting in self-defence.

"She was holding a knife and there was a body on the floor. It was a man, he had blood on his torso and he wasn't moving."

"She stabbed him with the knife." Alpha Alessandro announced to no one in particular.

"Yes she did but only because he raped her and she wanted him to stop. She didn't plan on killing him, it was an accident, she just wanted him to stop." He had to understand that she was only defending herself and that she had no choice.

"She's a child, she wa-"

"What did you do next?" The Alpha's voice was low and deep.

"You have to understand we-"

"What did you do next?" Alpha Alessandro repeated the question again and said it slowly this time.

"I helped Cami to clean herself up and then once we realised who he was we quickly got rid of...him. I turned his phone off and we put his car in the boot and took him to Saddleworth Moors." It was the short version of what happened, I didn't tell him the emotional turmoil both Cami and I went to and I didn't tell him how shit scared I was once I realised that he was the Alpha's cousin.

Neither of us spoke for a minute or so, we just stared at each other as we processed what I had just said. He was probably trying to make sense of what I had said and I was trying to figure out what that meant for me and Cami.

"She was lying." He finally said after a minute of silence.

"W-what?" I spluttered out.

"How do you know she was telling the truth?"

I stared at the Alpha like he was crazy and he definitely was. Of course she was telling the truth, why would she lie?

"She wasn't lying!"

"And you know that for a fact?" His voice had a mocking tone to it which infuriated me.

"Yes I do! You didn't see her, you didn't see what she looked like!" Tears began to blur my vision as I remember how she looked once she got into the bathroom. "Her clothes were torn apart, she had bruises everywhere and bite marks too!"

"I don't believe you."

Once again I found myself spluttering at his words. "W-what? What do you mean you don't believe me?"

"You're lying."

"Why would I lie about that?" I angrily wiped the tears that had streamed down my face.

The Alpha grasped my chin roughly forcing my face to tilt upwards. "You've been lying ever since you got here."

Before I could defend or explain my actions there was a knock on the door. The Alpha immediately let go of my chin and moved away to get the door. I felt as though all the energy I had was drained from my body and I found myself holding onto the wall for support. My legs felt weak as if they were unable to support my body anymore.

"Alpha, your parents are requesting your presence." A male voice came from the open door. Alpha Alessandro replied back to the man but I was unable to catch what he said due to the loud pounding in my head.

I looked up as the Alpha slammed the door and looked down at me, his face filled with unfiltered anger.

"I'm sorry." I whispered hoping he would understand why we lied. "I've told you the truth now. Please help me. What should I say to your parents?"

Alpha Alessandro let out a humourless laugh. "Help you?"

He came closer to me and stopped when his face was only inches away from mine.

"I'm not helping you, you lying bitch."

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter

Let me know what you think is going to happen next

Thank you very much for the well wishes and kind comments, I really appreciate it. This will be my last update for a little while as explained in the previous chapter.

If you want to read ahead, please go to www.patreon.com/kayy_b as mentioned in the previous chapter, I will still be uploading on Patreon but they will be going up automatically.

Thank you for reading and hopefully I will speak to you guys soon

-Kayy xx