Chapter 25

"Aha ha ha, so sad..."

Everyones attention is now on the man. I hope you're happy asshole because you just cost us a lot of important information.

"Such an unfortunate old woman... she stayed loyal to her death. Because of the magnetism of Lord Dio's tremendous power." The man smirks, sipping his drink again.

"I don't know what to think about Enyaba because of her connection to my sister but... I'm going to kill you." Polnareff chimes in.

"Ooo well aren't you scary. Hey gorgeous! Why don't you come over here and take a seat with me? I'll be better off looking after you." The man smirks at me.

Shivers are sent through my body and Kakyoin warps his arm around me proactively whilst I see Jotaro clenching his fists at the man.

"It's four against one, but we wont hold back. Prepare yourself." Kakyoin says.

I can't lie, his threatening side is scary.

Grandpa Joseph and I stay quiet, watching as my brother slowly walks over to the man. Due to his height, Jotaro casts a shadow over the man who is sat down.

"Get up."

No response.

"Hey, dumbass! Stop acting so damned cool! If you don't come at me, I'm not against going first!" Jotaro growls.

"Go ahead. But you won't be able to lay a finger on me, Dan Of Steel!" The man laughs again.

Dan Of Steel? Really? Does this guy seriously-

Suddenly, I'm hit with immense pain and I feel my body hit the ground. A bit of blood trickles down past my lips as Jotaro attacks Dan.

"Y/N!"

Grandpa Joseph, Polnareff and Kakyoin come running over to me.

"Such a shame my power has to be wasted on a pretty face such as yours." Dan calls out to me.

I groan in pain, my whole body feeling like I've just been hit by a fucking bus. How the hell did that even happen?

"You fool... you didn't let me finish explaining. You almost killed your own sister with that blow. Listen... do you honestly think I would show my face just to kill that old woman?" Dan smirks.

Kakyoin helps me to stand, keeping an arm wrapped around me for stability.

"You said your Stand was The Lovers, right? What can it do?" Grandpa Joseph asks the man with a look of determination.

Dan Of Steel looks over at a kid beside him, getting his attention. Dan pulls out some money from his pocket, waving it in front of the kid.

"Hey kid! You want a tip? Hit my leg with that broom."

We gasp, watching as the child hesitates. Dan looks over at me with a smirk and evil glint in his eye.

"Sorry about this darling." He says.

The kid hits Dan with the broom and a sharp agonising pain shoots through my leg instantly. I cry out, almost falling but Kakyoin keeps his grip on me.

I hear shouting and see my brother holding up a rock about to attack Dan. At least he still cares about me. Even if it's a little bit.

I feel my senses become a blur, trying not to focus on the pain. But instead, another load of pain shoots through the same leg as the kid hits Dan again.

"Pick her up! Let's go!" I hear a distant voice.

I'm suddenly lifted into someones arms as they begin running away. Kakyoin must have picked me up since he was already practically holding me up.

"Here Mr Joestar! Kakyoin, put her down." Polnareff says.

I'm placed onto the ground and I finally feel the concrete beneath my feet. Grandpa Joseph stands behind me to make sure I don't fall over.

"What's happening?" I ask.

"Y/N don't move." Kakyoin orders so I just stay extremely still.

Grandpa Joseph calls out Hermit Purple, the Stand wrapping itself around me and going into a TV in front of us.

"Holy shit- is that... is that inside my head? Ughhh get it out!" I exclaim, feeling extremely weird that I'm seeing some tiny Stand in my head.

"How are we going to destroy it?" Polnareff asks.

"Our Stands will have to enter Y/N's brain, that's how!" Kakyoin replies.

No. Absolutely not! I don't want anything else inside my head! Not today!

However, before I can protest, Kakyoin and Polnareff summon their Stands, shrinking them small enough to fit inside my ear.

"Oh my god!"

Great. Now I sound exactly like Grandpa Joseph.

I try to remain calm but my leg suddenly feels as if it breaks. I scream out in agony as Grandpa Joseph tries to keep me stable.

"Y/N!"

"What's wrong!?"

"I-it feels like my leg is gonna snap in half! What the fuck is my idiot brother doing?!" I yell.

I try to focus on not feeling the pain, blocking everything else out around me. The guys begin explaining their course of action but I try not to listen. Looking inside my own head is bad enough.

However, I'm once again distracted when I feel like something is scratching my back.

"Ah! Aghh! Get off! Stop! Something is scratching my back! Make it stop!" I screech, getting the attention of passers by.

How embarrassing.

"Y/N you idiot stop screaming!" Grandpa Joseph tries to hold me still.

"I'm not screaming because I want to dipshit!" I respond, wishing for it all just to stop.

By now, a large crowd have gathered around us, staring at what is happening. I feel embarrassed, just wanting this to all be over.

At this point, I'd rather have Dan kill me himself.