After getting off the train, Lin Liyang's eyes were bloodshot.

    Lin Liyang couldn't carry all these things by himself.

    When Lin Yuzhu helped to carry the bag, she felt that the weight was not right.

    Open it to see where there are her group's newspapers.

    As early as when, Mother Lin stuffed back the things she had taken out.

    Lin Yuzhu's throat choked, full of helplessness.

    When the siblings stepped into Shanshui Village with big bags and small bags, they saw their children swarming over to greet them.

    Lin Yuzhu was very proud, look, her damn charm.

    Even the children in the village are so rare about her.

    The children were sent all the way, but before anyone arrived, the voice came first.

    Wang Xiaomei and Li Xiangwan left the house when they heard the sound.

    Seeing Lin Yuzhu come back, she was happy not to want it.

    Lin Yuzhu straddled a bag on the left and a bag on the right, with a bag in his hand, he ran over excitedly with his arms open.

    He shouted happily: "Comrades, I'm back."

    Wang Xiaomei also excitedly opened her arms to welcome Lin Yuzhu.

    Get ready for a passionate hug.

    Seeing the people getting closer, Li Xiangwan's face suddenly changed, and he stepped aside.

    Lin Yuzhu and Wang Xiaomei? ? ?

    I saw Lin Yuzhu and Wang Xiaomei embracing each other. Under the inertia of the snow, the two couldn't bear the weight of their bodies, and they fell to the ground together.

    The onlookers laughed.

    Wang Xiaomei, who was the meat pad, said in pain: "Get up, my back..."

    Lin Yuzhu grinned and got up slowly, and said with an embarrassed smile: "Careless, careless."

    Wang Xiaomei turned the page speechlessly He rolled his eyes.

    Li Xiangwan stood by and rolled forward and backward laughing.

    Very unkind.

    Lin Yuzhu patted the snow on her body.

    Take some candy from the bag and give it to the children.

    Belated New Year's greetings, you should still get it.

    After the children left, the trio in the backyard happily entered Lin Yuzhu's room.

    Lin Liyang...

    he is simply superfluous.

    When I entered the house, I found that the house was clean and tidy, and there was no dust left.

    Knowing that the two of them had nothing to do, they came to help her clean up.

    After thanking him with a hippie smile, he found that his younger brother also followed in.

    He waved his younger brother over, and hurriedly divided the property.

    After the siblings had divided the things equally, Lin Yuzhu said to his younger brother: "Brother, it's up to you whether you let me go or take it back to the front yard. It's up to you."