Christmas Special: 2022

It was the Eve of Christmas in the USA manor, and each state was assigned a job in Ame's event planner. For while usually each state was too busy to follow their role, once a year they decided to work towards the same goal.

Such as the states of the southeast, who where busy working on the Christmas feast.

Georgia looked at his siblings and clapped his hands together, "Ok, I know last year things didn't go exactly as planned-"

"We drugged the whole country!" Yelled Alabama. Immediately Tennessee covered his mouth, "Shhh, the rest of the country don't know that, remember?"

Georgia chuckled a bit, "Oh yeah, kinda forgot we blamed the whole thing on magic frogs." As the peach state said, the whole incident was covered up by the excuse of magical frogs that put chemicals in the water.

"Regardless of last year though, I have a plan this time. Some might even say the best plan in existence."

While those three schemed away, another incident was on the way.

"Texas." Said Ame.

"Yeah?" Answered Texas, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Would you like to explain to me why there's a dead Santa on the floor?"

"Uhmmmm, gas prices?"

Hitting his face with his hand Ame sighed. Usually he would just have Britain dress up as Santa and show up but since he couldn't make it this year, he hired a random person instead.

Truth be told Ame wasn't sure what to do now. If Santa didn't show up this year, it would break the heart of those states that still believed in him. Then an idea came to mind.

Pulling out his phone, Ame said, "Yeah, Greece? I heard Turkey say something about how there's no way you can dress up as Santa and convince my states your really him."

As Ame worked on his lie, some of his states were being forced to say goodbye...to their jobs.

"Stupid Alaska taking my stupid job of finding a stupid tree." Louisiana sulked. Due to her 'incident' last year, she had her assignment of finding a tree revoked. What was even worse was that her replacement had picked out a tree that states had been complimenting all day, (Likely as a result of not drinking enough swamp water.)

It was then that Louisiana got a awful, terrible idea.

Once most of the day had passed, the states gathered together at last.

"I don't want a lot for Christmas..." Sang Tenn as everyone else covered their ears. While it was true that Tennessee had a amazing singing voice, his tendency to sing the same three songs over and over again all of November and December made most states avoid him that time of year.

Regardless, the singing state was stopped by a kick in the leg by North Carolina, who sat to his left.

"Attention everyone, Santa has arrived!" Announced Ame. All the states cheered as Greece came out dressed as Santa, though the cheering stopped when another country, also dressed as Santa, appeared.

"Greece, did you really think that you could outdo the great Turkey!?" The new state yelled. The two Santa's began insulting each other in broken English, as was their custom.

Sweating nervously, Ame decided to change the subject, "Uhmmm ok then, Georgia, Tenn, and Alabama, why don't you bring out the food.

"Well," Georgia said as he and his two before mentioned brothers stood up, "We decided that over the past few years, we focused so much on buying gifts and cooking food, that we forgot what Christmas is really about. Sure all that stuff is nice, but Christmas should be about people. Hanging out with family. I mean, how often is it we get to sit down at a table and all eat together without any fighting. This is a rare opportunity that we almost never get to properly use. That's why this year, decided to not prepare any food, so that we can focus on each other."

A long silence filled the room for a minute, then New York yelled, "Thats a really shitty excuse."

Within seconds, the three were in a dog pile of angry and hungry states.

Whilst all this chaos was going on, Alaska was inspecting his prized tree. Or he was until a angry possum jumped out and attacked him.

Ame stood back and watched the chaos in front of him. His states had the most unruly Christmas of any country every year, and he wouldn't have it any other way.

Merry Christmas! This was the most fun writing I've had in months so I hope that shows. I know I was joking around for a while, but I hope your able to get with family this Christmas, (or another holiday if that's what you celebrate), or freinds. If you aren't, what are you waiting for? Go out on the street and find a friend to celebrate Christmas with.

Anyway, this is unedited since I'm super tired and its midnight on Christmas day. Hope that's ok. Also, if anyone has seen any state human Christmas art, could they link it to me, I was looking for inspiration but couldn't rind any.

Anyway, once again, thanks for reading and merry Christmas