Chapter 56. Kokiri

The human armies arrived at storm spire, and the sunfire elves stood in a line with shields.

Kokiri: Shields have nothing on magic.

Saleer: Everything is ready. We only wait on your command, King Viren.

Kasef charged out into the clearing without warning.

Viren: It's fine, let's just do this.

Saleer: Onward!

The cinderheart armies charged at the wall of shields, but a shockwave knocked them back. Then they got up and kept going.

Claudia: Noctu igne!

Claudia shot a nightfire orb that took out a portion of the elven forces.

Some of the cinderheart army broke through the line, and began ascending storm spire.

In the distance, Kokiri saw dragons coming to the battlefield.

Aaravos: Brace yourself.

Fire rained down on the battlefield.

Claudia: Tenebris Praesidium!

A shield of protection appeared around Kokiri, Lepidolite, Viren, and Claudia.

Kokiri: Cadentibus Astris!

Beaming starlight rained down on the battlefield, taking out all the dragons, and their screeches echoed throughout the battlefield.

Lepidolite: You really can use star magic.

Kokiri: Told you.

Claudia: The soldiers! They're immune to the fire!

Viren: So much more than that. They're strengthened by the blaze!

Everything was on fire, but the cinderheart soldiers picked themselves up and charged, stronger than before.

Viren: It is time for the next phase of our plan.

Lepidolite: Got it.

Suddenly, arrows rained down out of nowhere onto the battlefield.

It was the army of Duren, and those who had refused to fight, as well as some other people from Katolis that Lepidolite recognized.

Soon, the battle down below was over.