16th December 2019

Kyra_Leclerc

Liked Flonorris1 and others Kyra_Leclerc Could get use to this welcome ❤️ Thank you @flonorris1 16th December 2019 View all 142 comments

Kyra_Leclerc Could get use to this welcome ❤️
Thank you @flonorris1
16th December 2019
View all 142 comments

Flonorris1 I'd missed you so much!! Glad you're home ❤️
↪️ Arthur_Leclerc She's not home, she's in England....
↪️ Flonorris1 Home is where the heart is!

Lorenzotl Glad you arrived safely! See you for new years xx
↪️ Kyra_Leclerc Thank you Loz! Love you, miss you ❤️

Charles_Leclerc Enjoy your Christmas sis x
↪️ Kyra_Leclerc ❤️❤️

Maxverstappen33 Kyra please answer me, I promise I wasn't lying to you! You need to trust me, if he gets away with this he'll do it again! Kyra please I'm begging you
          This comment was deleted

Landonorris Thanks for my flowers sis 😂
↪️ Flonorris1 You don't deserve them asshole
This comment was deleted

Flo
Kyra had rang me that night when she got the messages from Max. She refused to admit the possibility it could be him, so hasn't asked him and forbade me from asking. Granted there was only a vague resemblance to my brother and it was different clothes but I couldn't shake the feeling that he was capable of something like that.

I met them at the airport wrapping Ky on a big hug and completely snubbing my brother. Luckily mum and dad came aswell and gave him enough fuss that hopefully it went unnoticed, except with Kyra. She raised her eye brows and nodded in his direction but I refused. If she was assuming the best, I was taking the negative approach. For balance ya know!

The trip home was quiet, until the gentle snoring of Lando filled the car.

"Flo please don't be a mean to him! It wasn't him in that photo!" I roll my eyes at my friend. I look at the rear view mirror and see my dad staring at me.

"Lando cheated!" I blurt out. My mum turns quickly to look at us, a look of shock on her face.

"He didn't cheat! Max was just stirring ship!" She turned to me a look of anger behind her eyes.

"Show her!" I urge, she rolls her eyes but gets her phone out anyway, pulling up the messages between her and max. She silently hands her phone to my mum and sits back with her arms crossed.

"It looks a little like Lando, but I don't think it is! He wouldn't cheat on you Kyra!" Kyra turns to me, a look of 'I told you so' reading in her eyes.

"Let me look," my m flashes the phone to dad, who is stopped at a red light. He furrows his eyes and shakes his head at the photo. "What did he say?" Kyra stays quiet, as my mum returns her phone to her.

"She hasn't asked him!" I once again cut in. "It's him though right dad?" Once again we make eye contact in the mirror, the look says enough, he shares my suspicions.