21st June 2020

Charles_Leclerc

Liked by Philippe_bianchi17 and others Charles_Leclerc 3 years that you are gone

Charles_Leclerc 3 years that you are gone... ❤️
June 20th 2020
View all 2,728 comments

Pierregasly On pense a lui ❤️

Garageitalia ❤️

Kyra_Leclerc

Liked by Lorenzotl and others Kyra_Leclerc 3 Years since I last saw your smile! My loudest supporter and favourite role model, I miss you so much papà ❤️20th June 2020View all 479 comments

Kyra_Leclerc 3 Years since I last saw your smile! My loudest supporter and favourite role model, I miss you so much papà ❤️
20th June 2020
View all 479 comments

Landonorris Love you ❤️

Philippe_bianchi17 He would be so proud of you, as am I  ❤️
↪️ Kyra_Leclerc Lots of love ❤️

Flonorris1 So proud of you

Arthur_Leclerc

Liked by Lorenzotl and others Arthur_Leclerc Love this photo, 3 years that you are gone

Arthur_Leclerc Love this photo, 3 years that you are gone. Miss you so much. ❤️❤️❤️
20th June 2020
View all 351 comments

Dinobeganovic_ 🙏🏼❤️

Philippe_biacnchi17 ❤️❤️❤️ Never forget

Italian Choreographer escapes justice

Valentino Zuchetti, a prized member of the London Ballet Company accused of multiple sexual assaults escapes justice by returning to home country of Italy.

Zuchetti was charged with three counts of sexual assault and one count of rape, however was released on bail pending a court hearing. The conditions of his bail was he had to remain in the country, however was able to return to his home country of Italy.

Communication with the Italian government to try and get him deported to the U.K. to face the consequences of his actions. However they so far have not been co-operative and Zuchetti remains free.
Tap here to read more

McLaren

Liked by Landonorris and others McLaren To all those who help to inspire the next generation

McLaren To all those who help to inspire the next generation. We salute you 🧡

#fathersday
21st June 2020
View all 35 comments

Kyra
As if the anniversary of my dads passing wasn't hard enough, today is Father's Day in the U.K. and I just found out Valetino ran off, and is now maybe not going to be held accountable for what he did to me?

Life is sucking a little bit more than usual lately! Lando is distracted by getting back racing, Carlos and I haven't spoken since... well his confession. There's only so long I can spend on Zoom to Flo and Zach before the numbness takes over and I fall back into bed. Having Max around helps, he's good at noticing when I'm slipping, and he makes an effort to cheer me up. I just wish it was Lando that would notice when I'm feeling low. He was good when it came out about VZ, but I think he panicked, didn't really know what to do or say so instead he distanced. I can't blame him, just sucks I'm in a foreign country to be with him, and he has stopped bothering.

A small knock on the door brings me to. "Hello?" I shout, the door opens and in walks Max. A cup of hopefully coffee in his hand. He sits on the bed next to me, his back against the headboard, he hands me the mug.

"How are you today princess?" I smile at him, and shrug my shoulders a little. "Lando is on the track today, he invited us down. Wanna come?" I screw my face up a little. I haven't showered in a couple days, and honestly hate the idea of leaving my bed!

"We can stop by Tesco on the way, get some drinks? Make it a drinking game?" He laughs a little and nudges my shoulder. I smile again at him and nod.

"That sounds good!" My phone chimes again, another article about him. I roll my eyes and put my phone face down on my duvet.

"What's up?" He narrows his eyes at me, trying to gauge my reaction.

"He got away, ran away back to Italy! He's gonna get away with what he did."

Tears fill my eyes, threatening to spill at any moment. How is it fair someone can get away with ruining someone else's life! I just, I just don't understand.

"Justice will catch up with him! I promise." I roll my eyes a little at Max's optimism. "And if it doesn't, I've always fancied a trip to Italy!"

We both laugh a little. I rest my slightly matted head on his shoulder.

"Thank you Max, I don't know what I'd do without you." I turn my head a look up at his brown eyes. He smiles down at me, placing a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"You're family, gotta look after our own!"

"I'm gonna go take a shower, then we can head down to watch Lando?"

Max nods his head at me as I grab my towel and head into the en-suite.

Max
Lando knows she's struggling but he's such a muppet he doesn't know how to help. So he leaves her to me, which I didn't mind but it's a lot of responsibility to look after her. I speak to her brothers every day keeping them updated. I occasionally talk to Carlos, I know how he feels about Kyra, I should tell Lando. But Honestly Lando doesn't deserve Kyra.
I wish I could send her back to Monaco, so she can be with her family not stuck in a foreign country with someone so stupid.