1st April 2020

LandoI know I shouldn't have gone through her phone, but I needed to know

Lando
I know I shouldn't have gone through her phone, but I needed to know. I'm glad I did. I'm glad I saw the messages between her and Carlos, I'm glad he told me.

I knew that guy had done something but this is worse than I ever expected or imagined. My poor Luna. What do I do now? How am I meant to help her?

I'm glad she's with me, but I wish she had gone home. I don't think I am what she needs. I think she needs her family, her brothers and her mum. What am I meant to do? How am I meant to help?

I can't stop the tears. I stand in the kitchen, her phone on the side sobbing as quietly as I can muster.

Her small hands wrap around my waist, she leans her head on my shoulder.

"You okay baby?" Her voice comes out small. I didn't hear her coming, but I'm glad she's here, out of bed.

"I'm okay, are you?" She nods slightly against my back. "Coffee?"

"Can we watch a film?" I wipe my eyes and turn to face her. She looks tired, and pale, and skinnier than she has in years. I place a gentle kiss on her forehead and smile.

"Of course!" She smiles back. "You want something to eat?" She thinks for a minute before nodding.

"I'll pick the film, you get the snacks?" I nod, giving her one final kiss before she heads to the living room. I take a deep breath. Jon set me up with a food delivery so it's mostly healthy shit, but I've got my own stash of goodies that he'd kill me if he knew I had.

It takes about five minutes but I carry a tray of snacks into the lounge and place them on the table. She's set up to watch dirty dancing, again. It's her favourite film so I'm more than happy to watch it.

Kyra
I know he knows, I went into the kitchen and saw him crying. When I hugged him I got my phone back, and read the messages he sent to Carlos. I'm not mad he went through my phone. I know he was worried and I know I should have told him. I just didn't want to say the words, then it becomes real. I'm trying so hard to be better, for Lando. I love him so much, I just, I don't know how to get better.

How do you move on from something like that? How am I meant to forget what he did, what he took from me, from Lando.

I haven't spoken to Arthur since we fought, I miss him so much. I just want him to be here, to tell me it's going to be okay. Nobody can make me feel better like Arthur can. I think it's a twin thing.

Kyra_Leclerc

Liked by Flonorris1 and others Kyra_Leclerc I miss you my family 🦋1st April 2020Comments have been restricted

Kyra_Leclerc I miss you my family 🦋
1st April 2020
Comments have been restricted

Arthur_Leclerc I miss you too, sorry for everything
↪️ Kyra_Leclerc I love you, I'm sorry too
↪️ Arthur_Leclerc Love you too little sis ❤️

Carlossainz55 ❤️

Charles_Leclerc We miss you too! Stay safe ❤️
↪️ Kyra_Leclerc Love you Charlie ❤️

Lorenzotl Won't be long until you're back with us kiddo
↪️ Kyra_Leclerc Love you loz ❤️

Arthur_Leclerc I've just noticed, have you cut yourself out that photo??
↪️ Kyra_Leclerc Yea I don't miss myself...
↪️ Arthur_Leclerc But it was a nice photo with us all?

Flonorris1 Miss you bestie ☹️
↪️ Kyra_Leclerc I miss you too!
↪️ Landonorris I'm looking after her don't worry ❤️