9th August 2020

I'd spent the week with Carlos, he was so attentive, I don't think I've felt this happy in... well since I moved to England!

I know I shouldn't, Carlos has been very open on how he feels about me. But he's being respectful, only being tactile when I ask for it, not forcing himself on me. He's being the perfect friend.

He bought me a phone, I kept the new number I was not having Him reach out! The race is about to start, I set up the telly, and pull up FaceTime. Flossy and Zach wanted to watch the race together. They're only asking because they're worried, but I'll be happy for the company.

After the first minutes of non-stop gossip I can't help regret my decision. I won't be able to focus on the race at this rate!

The drivers line up for the national anthems, the camera panning to each of them in turn.

"Boooooo!" My friends chant as Landos face comes on screen. I can't help giggle, but feel bad for him.

Then Carlos, he winks at the camera and I melt once again under the force of that man. Why is he so damn handsome?

Snap out of it Kyra!

***

It was a crazy race with almost half the grid being lapped! Charles was 4th! Carlos unfortunately didn't do so good and only got 13th.

After the race I wondered into the kitchen, Carlos was coming home tonight and I wanted to make him a nice dinner. To thank him for letting me stay, and to make up for today.

I sourced everything I needed and waited for him to text that he was leaving.

I return to the garden, who knew England could get this hot! I look more tanned than Carlos at this point! My hair turning a lighter shade of blonde, the colour it was when I was a child! Maybe a quick dip in the pool before I have to start cooking.

Carlos
"Hermosa? Where are you?" I walk through the house calling her name. What if she left? What if she went back to him? I haven't made her call in love with me yet!

I notice the back door open, maybe she's outside? I rush to enter my garden, there she is, sat in the pool sunbathing, in a tiny little bikini that I could easily rip off. I hadn't realised she'd even bought that with her.

God she's gorgeous.

I can't help staring. I walk quietly behind her, pulling my phone out, I have to get a photo. I'm not gonna be a perv but she looks radiant right now. Her tanned skin, the pale blonde hair. Absolutely beautiful.

"Don't even think about it!" Her soft French voice calls out. She turns to look at me a knowing grin on her lips. I hide my phone. God she looks so good. After a shit day this has definitely cheered me up!

"Get in?" She raises her eyebrow at me, is she teasing me?

It doesn't take a second ask, I strip off my team top and trousers. I stand in my boxers, her eyes hungrily watching me. Maybe she does want me?

I walk into the pool, in her direction. If I meant my head forward right now I could kiss her.

"You did good today, despite everything." She's grinning at me, her bottom lip caught between her teeth. That's so hot. She places her hand on my chest.

Control yourself Carlos.

She places her other hand on my cheek.

Control yourself Carlos.

She moved her body closer to me, gently pressing herself against me.

Control yourself Carlos.

I can't deal with this closeness I close my eyes. If i look at her I won't be able to control myself.

"Open your eyes Carlos," god her accent is so sexy. How can I refuse her?

I do as I'm told, she's biting her lip again.

"Ky..." she moves the remaining inch, pushing her lips on mine.

What is happening.

Get with it Carlos the woman you live is making a move.

She pulls back a little, her lips inching away.

You can't let her change her mind Carlos, take control!

I place my hand behind her neck pulling her back towards me, taking control of the kiss. Intensifying it. My other hand I snake down her body, leaving it on her behind. She's got such a good ass.

I gently squeeze her ass, a small moan escaping against my lips. How am I meant to control myself now. I move my other hand to her ass, lifting her easily. She follows my lead wrapping her legs around my waist. I slowly move us against the wall of the pool.

I remove my lips from hers, and start littering her jaw with kisses, moving down her neck, down her chest. I slowly kiss her breasts. Her head tilted back offering soft moans with every kiss.

I take a second, just to look at her, admire her.

"Carlos," she whispers, breathless. God that's so hot. I take hold of her neck, gently moving her head back to look at me. Her eyes full of animalistic desire. God I want yer. No doubt she can feel the growing bulge between my legs.

"I want you." I almost growl at her. God I can't control myself when she's like this. She just nods, moving her lips back to mine.