15th March 2021

Carlos The car feels good, which is more than i can say for half the grid

Carlos
The car feels good, which is more than i can say for half the grid.

True weren't matching Mercedes or red bull, but a consistent solid third was not a bad place to be going into the season.

I was hoping I'd be able to fly back to Europe between testing at the race, catch up with some much needed Ky time. Sadly no such luck!

Ferrari had filled the gap with training, media, and public appearances!

I'd managed to call Ky every night since getting her, and she has been doing so well! The show run is going well, and there's talks of taking it on tour! Zach has been spending a lot of time in Monaco, which is motivated by his new relationship but Kyra is taking full advantage!

She finally reckons she has figured out the perfect work, study, life balance. With only two months before her thesis hand in I doubt that'll last!

Everything feels good. Kyra is doing well, she's eating, she's started seeing a therapist so her mental health is best I've ever known it.

Ferrari is good, they've welcomed me with open arms, I'm getting on well with Charles which is definitely a massive weight off my shoulders.

I've seen Lando a couple times over the weekend, we spoke, he apologised. It was a little awkward especially when he bought up my blossoming relationship, but he seemed surprisingly nice about it.

I know it might be jinxing it to say, but everything is going really well!

Kyra
Everything is going to shit.

I fell in warm up yesterday, and went over on my ankle, with the most agonisingly loud pop!

I went to see the company doctor, who gave me an ice pack and a fake smile that said 'everything is not going to be okay'.

I missed last nights show, and likely tonight's aswell. I've been told I need an X-ray, but I can't bring myself to go to the hospital. This could be a career ending injury, or it could be nothing! Schrödingers ankle!