1st January 2020

L_Huntshaw

Liked by landonorris and othersL_Huntshaw The WAGs at casa Norris ❤️Happy new year, 2020 let's go!! ❤️@isaherneaz @kyra_leclerc @charlottesiine @carmenmmundt1st January 2020View all 169,967 comments

L_Huntshaw The WAGs at casa Norris ❤️
Happy new year, 2020 let's go!! ❤️
@isaherneaz @kyra_leclerc @charlottesiine @carmenmmundt
1st January 2020
View all 169,967 comments

Charlottesiine I'm pretty sure that's the last thing I remember from last night 🤕
↪️ Kyra_Leclerc So you don't remember dancing on my kitchen island?
↪️ Arthur_Leclerc Or asking Lewis to give Charles driving lessons?
↪️ Charlottesiine What?? 😳🙈
↪️ Charles_Leclerc That didn't happen 😂

Landonorris Glad you enjoyed your stay with Casa Norris please don't forget to leave a review on trip advisor
↪️ L_Huntshaw Will do 😂😂
↪️ Kyra_Leclerc Ignore him! He's still drunk 🥴

Isaherneaz Thank you for a lovely night! And being so welcoming ❤️
↪️ L_Huntshaw The perfect addition to our group ❤️
↪️ Kyra_Leclerc It was nice to finally get to meet you! Carlos has told us so much!
↪️ Landonorris Has he?
This reply was deleted

Kyra_Leclerc Not a bad first party 🍾
↪️ L_Huntshaw Setting the bar high!

Carlossainz55 We certainly are lucky guys 😍
↪️ Isaherneaz Love you baby 😘
↪️ L_huntshaw 🤢
This reply was deleted

Flonorris1 Happy new year! 🎉

Landonorris story

KyraI'd come down early to make a coffee, I hadn't drank much so lucky avoided a hangover! But some of our friends were coming over for breakfast so needed to do a little bit of cleaning before they showed their likely very hungover faces

Kyra
I'd come down early to make a coffee, I hadn't drank much so lucky avoided a hangover! But some of our friends were coming over for breakfast so needed to do a little bit of cleaning before they showed their likely very hungover faces.

Mama had to cancel her visit over here, she wasn't feeling well at all and didn't want to bring any illness so stayed at home while my brothers came over to celebrate.

I put some music on quietly and set about cleaning the kitchen, for the amount of alcohol my friends consumed last night they managed to keep things respectful and there wasn't much mess to clean.

As I put the last glass on the draining board I hear footsteps behind me, I turn round to see Carlos. Looking sleepy, and like Carlos.

"Morning," he grunts, clearly not a morning person. I can't hide the smile forming on my lips.

"Coffee?" I pick up the jug holding some pre-made coffee. He nods silently and slides onto one of the stools.

"How do you look so," he hesitates, thinking of the word. "So, beautiful. We drank so much last night, and you're just here looking refreshed." I chuckle a little.

"Thank you, I didn't drink that much though." I hand him a mug, and sit in the stool next to him.

"What did you think of Isa?" He turns to me, likely wanting to have my reaction. I manage to control my face.

It's not that I don't like her, she seemed really nice. It just came out of nowhere and Carlos barely knows her I'm just worried for him and maybe a little unsure if her intentions are honourably.

"She seems really nice Carlo," he smiles at my response, clearly satisfied.

"The others don't like her," he looks down at his coffee. I don't think anyone doesn't like her, we were all just surprised.

"I don't think that's true, you just never mentioned her before it was a surprise." He nods.

"I just needed to move on, find someone to take my mind of things." I scrunch my eyebrows, what does he mean. "I've been in love with this girl for a while, and she's beautiful, smart, funny, but she has a boyfriend. And I thought maybe that would fizzle out. But they seem happy and I realised I needed to move on. I met Isa, she reminds me of the other girl a little. I know it's not healthy but I thought it might help me move on." He's dark eyes lock onto mine, I can feel my heart beating a little faster.

"I'm sorry Carlo, but if Ida makes you happy maybe that's for the best?" I ask, he nods a little, a sad look on his face.

"This other girl, she's my soulmate Kyra, I can't get her out of my head. Her boyfriend is a friend, it started as an excuse to be close to her. But now he and I have gotten close and I really value him. That's the only thing stopping me telling her how madly, completely in love I am with her." His eyes burn into mine. I really hope he's not talking about me.

"Talking about me?" What? I turn to see Isa stood in the doorway. "Morning Ky," she walks over and gives me a small hug and kisses Carlos on the cheek.

"Alright love birds, I'm going back to bed see you later!" I walk out of the kitchen my mug grasped firmly in my hand as I leave the kitchen as fast as I can.

I crawl back under the duvets with a sleepy Lando, he puts his arm over my waist and pulls me towards him. I can't help giggle.

"Morning baby," he whispers. I don't know whether to tell Lando what Carlos said to me, I could be completely misreading what he said. But something about his confession seemed deliberate. But he and Lando are best friends he wouldn't do that. I wouldn't do that, and he had a girlfriend now so it doesn't matter we're both in happy relationships.

"What you thinking?" I look down to see Lando staring up at me, a small smile on his face as he searches mine.

"Just thinking how lucky I am to get to wake up next to you." I lean my head down slightly and meet his lips in a small kiss.

"Don't we have guests coming?" He mumbles onto my lips. I sigh and pull away. I knew there was a reason I had gotten out of bed early.

He laughs a little and gets out of bed. I can't help but blush at his topless body.

"My eyes are up here Leclerc," he teases me. I roll my eyes and chuckle a little.

"I love you Norris," he looks at me a quizzical look playing on his face. "You are my person." He smiles and walks round to plant a kiss on my forehead before stealing away to get ready for the day.

Anybody want an origin story for Leane and Lewis??