12th December 2021

Kyra I am not sure what the hell I've just seen

Kyra
I am not sure what the hell I've just seen.
Max won.
Which is cool, but Lewis was meant to win...

Latifi crashed, they called a safety car, and back markers started unlapping themselves but only the ones between Max and Lewis!

Makes no fucking sense! Michael corrupt Masi just picking and choosing what rules he wants to follow and how! Fucking ridiculous!

Max deserves to win off his own credit, not by the FIA cheating him the win! Fucking ridiculous!

Max got Lewis on the last lap! Lewis was leading from the fucking start!

It was his race to win!

I mean I'm not a Mercedes supporter by any stretch, but still Lewis deserved to win! He drove a crazy second half of the season, he more than proved he deserved to win! Fucking ridiculous!

Oh well! At least Carlos came third!

He was so amazing!

He started 5th and finished third! I'm so beyond proud!

He was so amazing today!

Everyone in the garage went wild when he crossed the line! It was amazing, he was amazing!

Champagne was popped, songs were sung... it was electric! Almost like Carlos won the championship!

Of course I was there stood underneath the podium, watching Carlos and max celebrate. So much better than watching it from home!

I'm beyond glad I got the time off to come watch. It took some begging to get here, they weren't all that happy about me leaving  on the final week of the show. Expect my understudy she was beyond grateful!

I sit outside the Ferrari hospitality scrolling through Instagram, seeing all the messages from fans congratulating, arguing some even making threats.... Not against Carlos!

But it just seems like an internet war, when did this fan base get so toxic?

It's been toxic for a while... all those comments about my weight, my relationships! What has this world come to?

"What's going on in that beautiful head of yours?" Carlos placed his hand on my shoulder, and kisses my forehead.

"I'm just shocked by the comments about the race." He plucks the phone out of my hand, and places it face down on the table in front of me.

"Hermosa, people are stupid, people are bored. They're just trying to find meaning from nothing. Please don't read the shitty things they say. They're not worth it."

He leans closer, placing another kiss to my cheek.

"Hmm you smell good!" He chuckles a little. Carlos has never smelt bad. Not even after Singapore, and that is one sweaty race!