1st March 2020

Disclaimer:

The photographs used are of Stephen Mcrea and Sarah Lamb

The choreographer in this part uses the likeness and face of a real person however his character is entirely fictional other than that.

Please not hate towards him!

TW
Sexual harassment

Bathdancesoc

Liked by Kyra_Leclerc and others Bathdancesoc We are excited to announce the arrival of @valentinozucchetti to choreograph our "ballet in a week" production of Romeo and Juliet!1st March 2020View all 587 comments

Bathdancesoc We are excited to announce the arrival of @valentinozucchetti to choreograph our "ballet in a week" production of Romeo and Juliet!
1st March 2020
View all 587 comments

Zach_bloom @Kyra_Leclerc this is so exciting!!!
↪️ Kyra_Leclerc Ahhhhhh!!!!!! Pinch me!!!!

Landonorris @Kyra_Leclerc @Zach_bloom isn't this the guy you two are obsessed with?
↪️ Zach_bloom Try madly in love with 😍
↪️ Kyra_Leclerc Yes 😂
↪️ valentinozucchetti I'm flattered
↪️ Zach_Bloom 😳😳😳

valentinozucchetti I can't wait to work with you all, it's going to be a tough week but well worth it!
↪️ Bathdancesoc We can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

Dancer_saffron Juliet is my dream role, can't wait!
↪️ June.dance You and Zach are so going to be leads!

Kyra
I walk into the dance studio early, it's a Monday and I should be in an tutorial, but given then week ahead I've been given special dispensation to spend the week in the dance studio, which I'm so stocked for! The other dancers in the ballet society are studying dance here at bath including Zach so they'll be choreographing the show during the day, miss Claudia the ballet teacher asked me to join them for the show and I wasn't going to say no!

I'm the first into the studio, so dump my bag in the corner and start stretching, Zach quickly joins me. He's beyond excited to work with Valentino, he was the first male soloist at the Royal Ballet and now choreographs for them. Other dancers come in and start stretching too, a few muttered hellos and the like. Until...

"What are you doing here?" Saffron Jones, the prima wannabe I upstaged with my return to ballet.

"What's wrong Saff? Scared your talentless ass is gonna be put on display dancing behind Ky?" My dance bestie quips back. Zach and I got on instantly! And I'm so grateful for him, he loves a fight and I'm more than happy to let him fight my battles! Saffron rolls her eyes and storms off to the corner. Leaving Zach and I giggling at her spoilt ass.

Miss Claudia comes in and starts a class, we have some work going across the floor so line up in twos in the far corner of the studio next to the door. Zach and I stand at the back gossiping a little not paying attention to our surroundings.