12th May 2021

Trigger warning
Talk of Domestic violence
Talk of mental health/psychosis

Carlos After Spain I came straight back to Monaco, there hadn't been anything from the police and Lando hadn't posted again on social media

Carlos
After Spain I came straight back to Monaco, there hadn't been anything from the police and Lando hadn't posted again on social media.

I got a burner phone hoping I could contact her but nothing, her phone must be disconnected, or off.

My dad has hired a PI hoping to track them down, but still nothing.

His parents are in Monaco, well his mum and sisters are trying to help find Kyra. His dad stayed in England just in case he shows up at home.

I know she didn't leave with him, not willingly.

I hate this, I feel this weird numbness like part of me is missing and I have no idea how to get it, her back.

I dread to think what he's doing to her.

"Carlos?" I snapped my head round, it was just Flo. "You okay?"

Stupid question; of course I'm not! I turn my attention back to the two phones, hoping one of them would light up with a call from her.

"She's going to be okay, all this worry and she'll come back like nothing happened I'm sure!" Flo sat next to me, her body weirdly close. She's not been the most helpful trying to find Kyra, which is weird. They're meant to best friends.

Part of me wonders if she knows where they are. Maybe Lando contacted her. No! She would have said something.

"Carlos look at me," I turn to face her, her face a lot closer than I was expecting. Her eyes staring into mine, occasionally flicking down to my lips.

What the fuck is she doing.

Before I have time to react she leans in, closing the gap between our lips. Her hands snaking around my neck keeping me locked in place as she continues her assault on my lips.

A couple seconds later I get back to my senses and pull away, standing.

"What the fuck Flo?" I shout at her, a small grin on her lips. What is she thinking?

"You didn't like it?"

Another stupid fucking question.

"Where are they?" Her face falls, she shakes her head gently. "I know you've spoken to him. Where are they?"

"Carlos! I promise I haven't" she stands, walking towards me. I start walking backwards keeping distance. "Don't try and deny our connection Carlos!"

What is wrong with this bitch? Her best friend is missing with her psycho brother and she thinks it's okay to come on to me.

She continues walking closer, her eyes locked on mine. I stop moving backwards, I need to get her phone. I let her get closer, placing my hand on her hips. Slowly moving them towards her bum.