8th March 2020

Kyra
I got up early this morning, excitement taking over. It's show day! Lando dropped me to the theatre, Zach was waiting outside for me, he walked me to my dressing room and waited until someone else came in.

"Nervous yet?" I shake my head, I am very nervous. He grins at me. "You can't lie to me Ky!" I can't hold in the small laugh that escapes.

"I'm actually excited!" I grin back, nervous but excited. We get called to the stage for warm up, and a run through. Valentino sits in the audience shouting corrections but it doesn't really bother me he's at a safe distance and Zach is at my side.

Lando
She's been distant all week, even with Flo. We started a group chat, her brothers, Flo and I. We are all worried about her. I can see in her eyes there's something, but I'm not going to push. She seems happy enough in my arms and I'm sure the rest she'll tell me when she's ready. I just hope she doesn't take too long about it.

Zach was waiting outside the theatre for her when I dropped her off, I'm glad she's at least got him to look out for her. She's lost weight this week, which worries me most. But as long as she's still eating, which she did last night and this morning, I've settled on just keeping an eye on her.

Carlos is coming across and staying on the sofa bed tonight, at the girls flat. I invited Isa aswell but she didn't fancy the trip. I can't quite get a gage on her, Ky doesn't like her and neither does Charlotte. I can't even say that Carlos seems all that happy with her, but it's his choice and I'm not going to meddle.

Lorenzotl

Liked by Kyra_Leclerc and others Lorenzotl Family out on in full force to celebrate @Kyra_Leclerc returning to the stage

Lorenzotl Family out on in full force to celebrate @Kyra_Leclerc returning to the stage. We are so proud of you little sis ❤️
8th March 2020
View all 49 comments

Kyra_Leclerc Thanks guys means the world you're coming to support me ❤️
↪️ Arthur_Leclerc Maman paid me
↪️ Charles_Leclerc He was the one insisting we all come!
↪️ Kyra_Leclerc I believe it
↪️ Lorenzotl He wanted the matching "Kyra fan club" T-shirts, sorry I stopped that one!

Philippe_bianchi17 Bonne chance Kyra ❤️
↪️ Kyra_Leclerc Merci Philippe ❤️

Landonorris Our girl is going to smash it tonight 🩰

Bathdancesoc