2nd August 2020

Kyra_Leclerc

Liked by Arthur_Leclerc and others Kyra_Leclerc So proud of my middle big bro @charles_Leclerc You did amazing today ❤️Well done also to my beau @landonorris 5th! You drove brilliantly baby 🍾🧡2nd August 2020 View all 48 comments

Kyra_Leclerc So proud of my middle big bro @charles_Leclerc You did amazing today ❤️
Well done also to my beau @landonorris 5th! You drove brilliantly baby 🍾🧡
2nd August 2020
View all 48 comments

Charles_Leclerc Thanks sis! Was amazing getting to see you even from a distance! ❤️
↪️ Kyra_Leclerc You did Papà proud Charlie ❤️

Arthur_Leclerc Podiums suit you bro! 🏆

Lando
I close my phone and throw it on the physio couch in my drivers room.

Should have been me on the fucking podium not him. It's my home race! 5th what a joke!

I know he's her brother but it pisses me off that he gets her attention.
It's my fucking home race.

And no doubt she's down at his garage celebrating. I snuck her in. And yet again I'm her second option. Everything I do for that girl and she doesn't even fucking prioritise me! All the girls I've turned down for her. She doesn't even know.

"Hey baby, sorry I wanted to say congrats to Charlie so I'm all yours," she stands at my doorway, a smile firmly on her lips. I want to stay mad, but having her here. I can't believe I was such a prick, again!

"Have I told you today, how proud I am of you?" She walks towards me slowly, until she's stood in front of me looking down at me. She leans forward and gently places a kiss on my lips. She taste like champagne.

"You went and drank with him?" I push her away and stand up, the anger filling me again.

"Like a sip, I'm sorry I haven't seen him for months, I missed him." I scoff, turning my back on her. "Baby I'm sorry, he wouldn't let me go until I did." She walks up behind me, placing her hand on my shoulder. I shudder under her touch. She removed her hand, and snakes it round my waist resting her head on my shoulder.

"I wanted to get it out of the way so we can have uninterrupted quality time tonight just us." She slowly moves her head down to the top of my jeans. She places a kiss on my neck, her hand playing with the waist band of my jeans threatening to move in.

I turn around, and within a few steps I've got her pinned against the wall, next to the door. I flip the latch, so nobody can disturb us. She bites her lip, oh god she knows that drives me crazy. I don't skip a beat and collide my lips with hers. I reach down and pick her up, she wraps her legs round me. This girl. I walk us backwards until the back of my legs hit the sofa, I sit down her straddling my lap, our lips hungrily kissing each other. She pulls back, a grin on her lips. She gets off my lap and kneels between my legs.

A few moments later I'm panting looking down at my girl. "If you do that for fifth, I can't wait to win." She giggles lightly. I do up my trousers.

"I love you Lando." I can't help but smile at her. Her green eyes sparkle, I've been such a dick to her lately.