19th June 2019

Flonorris1

Liked by Arthur_Leclerc and others

Flonorris1 Can't believe our first year is done! I could not have made it through this year without you! I am beyond lucky to call you my best friend! Thank you for taking me home with you @kyra_Leclerc
Also thanks for the lift bro
19th June 2019
View all 59,936 comments

LN4_CS55 @kyra_leclerc are you still with @landonorris???? We're missing the Landra moments
↪️ LN_fanclub Looks like he dropped her to the airport 🥺
↪️ MV33_lover Lando is in Canada... but Max is in Monaco 😉
↪️ Maxra_stan I hope they meet up
↪️ Maxra_ship Honestly I hope she's dumped Lando, Max would be a better boyfriend
Liked by Maxverstappen33

Olivernorris1 No worries sis! Hope you both have a safe flight!! ❤️
↪️ Flonorris1 Thank you ❤️

Arthur_Leclerc Can't wait to have you both here ❤️
↪️ Flonorris1 Thanks Arty ❤️
↪️ Arthur_Leclerc Look after my sister
↪️ Flonorris1 Always ❤️

Charles_leclerc Can't believe you've finished your first year! So proud of you both ❤️
↪️ Flonorris1 Thanks Charlie ❤️

CL16_lover Well done on finishing your first year girls!

F1Gossip Any one else noticed Kyra hasn't liked or commented??
↪️ F1gossip And neither has Lando!! Trouble in paradise??
↪️ CL16_lover It's not any of your business if there is! Leave them alone!

Charlottesine Can't wait to have Ky home where she belongs, thank you for looking after her xx
↪️ Flonorris1 ❤️❤️

Maxverstappen33 Hope she's okay, call me when you land and I'll pop over ❤️
↪️ Flonorris1 Thanks Max, I'll let her know x

F1gossip

Liked by LN4_CS55 and othersF1gossip Spotted: Kyra Leclerc being comforted by older brother Lorenzo at Nice airport after arriving with best friend Flo Norris

F1gossip Spotted: Kyra Leclerc being comforted by older brother Lorenzo at Nice airport after arriving with best friend Flo Norris.
Rumours about her relationship with Mclaren driver Lando Norris have been have been circulating for the past month after a heated exchange over flirty comments left by Red driver Max Verstappen.
The couple seem to have taken a break from social media further adding to the rumours that the pair have gone their separate ways.
19th June 2019
View all 94,485 comments

Maxlet_stan 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Max_fan33 Glad she stood up for her friendship with Max
↪️ LN4_lover Max was disrespectful I hope he dumped her
↪️ max_fan33 Max and Kyra have been friends since they were children...
↪️ LN4_lover Doesn't give him the right to flirt with someone else's girlfriend

Cl16_lover You're a vulture!! Leave them alone 😡

SHumphries Haha hope he dumped the slut!
↪️ LN4_CS55 Aren't you the guy that got one drunken kiss last year... and are now hanging onto the hopes and delusion it was more?
↪️ LN4_stan Tragic @shumpries

Leclerc_lover Nobody else clocked the date.... Its nearly two years since her dad....
↪️ Leclerc_lover Maybe we all need to stop looking for drama where there isn't any! These people are humans and deserve respect and privacy!
Liked by Charles_Leclerc and others

Kyra_Leclerc

Liked by Landonorris and others Kyra_Leclerc Look at that sunset 😍19th June 2019 Comments have been disabled

Kyra_Leclerc Look at that sunset 😍
19th June 2019
Comments have been disabled

Lando
I had wanted to meet her at the airport, but I was running late from the circuit. So I headed to her mums house and waited for my girlfriend.

My phone starts going crazy, I look and see I've been tagged in a post on Instagram. I unlock my phone to a photo of Lorenzo and Ky hugging. The caption suggesting she and I had broken up. The same account that announced she was pregnant!

I can't help but laugh at the lengths some people go to! My face lights up as I see her text me telling me she's arrived. True we'd had a rough month, uni stress was getting to her and I can't blame it, I had been a jealous idiot. I spoke to Kyra and Max and things have settled. I was slacking in my relationship and just assumed she knew how much I loved and cared but I had been lazy.

Half an hour journey seemed to fly by and in no time she was entering the apartment with my sister and her brother. I rushed to the hallway and saw her face light up, she'd been crying. I rushed towards her and took her in my arms. She wrapped her legs around me and I could feel her breath on my neck.

"I'm glad you're here! I've missed you!" She whispers into my ear. I feel a couple sobs escape her lips and I pull her closer. It's coming up on the two year anniversary of her dad and I know she's struggling with that.

She pulls away slightly to look in my eyes, her legs still wrapped around my waist. "Shouldn't you be in a France?" I nod silently.

She unwraps her legs and looks up at me. I'm not exactly tall, but Ky is tiny! She's barely over 5 foot.

"Baby it's a three hour drive you should go! I don't want to get you in trouble with Zak." I smile down at her, I love this girl so much.

"I'm just going to leave early in the morning," I tuck a stray strand of hair behind her ear. She shakes her head.

"We could go now?" She stares up at me, pulling the cutest puppy dog eyes. I can't help but smile.

"Are you sure?" I ask her, she nods silently a small smile on her face.