12th November 2019

Kyra_Leclerc story

KyraI waited outside the Airport terminal for Carlos to come, even in mid November there's a slight warmth in the air

Kyra
I waited outside the Airport terminal for Carlos to come, even in mid November there's a slight warmth in the air.

I'm grateful he agreed to come get me! I feel maybe I didn't think this whole birthday surprise through!

I managed to get all the work I needed to do before Christmas finish and submitted so I could sneak away early to spend Landos birthday with him. We haven't seen each other since just before my birthday, so basically a month.

I could not wait to be in his arms again, and thanks to his PR handler, Charlotte I was going to be travelling with Lando to the last race of the season!

The rented Mclaren Carlos has been assigned for the weekend pulls up on front of me, he doesn't hesitate to jump out and great me.

"Ciao Hermosa!" I smile at the nickname he has given me, I'm not sure if Lando knows what it means. But even if he did he wouldn't get annoyed, Carlos and I get on well, and true he is handsome, very very handsome, and we have similar taste in music and food, and he makes me laugh in two different languages but other than that there's nothing that would suggest Lando would have any competition from Carlos for my affection. I love Lando, Carlos is just like my celebrity crush?

He takes my bag, and gently places it into the boot of the car while I slide into the passenger seat. The car feels cool in contrast to the clammy Brazilian heat. He joins me in the car, and we quickly make our way towards the hotel Lando and he are staying at. We make small talk during the drive, but I can tell Carlos is tired. He keeps between Spanish and English, it's quite sweet really. Lando says I do the same with French and English. He doesn't understand how hard it is to concentrate on your second language when you're falling asleep. Not that he is complaining when I do, he says it's cute and sexy.

"Gracias Carlos!" I gush as we make it safely to the parking garage at the hotel. He nods silently, I think he's really struggling to stay awake now.

He walks me silently to the lift, we ride to the right floor in silence, and walk to the right door again in silence. I knock gently, not wanting to distrurb anyone else on this floor.

Lando opens the door, a giant grin on his face. He only has a pair of grey jogging bottoms on. I can't grin at my boyfriends toned body.

"Night guys," Carlos sleepily calls as he starts to head towards his door. I quickly run after him, I grab his hand and make him stop. He turns to look at me, I never noticed his eyes before. They are amazing, a deep brown with flecks of gold. He offers me a soft smile I stand on my top toes and plant a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you Carlos," I whisper, he nods silently a smile playing on his lips. I smile on return then turn back to my waiting boyfriend.

T/W
Mild sexual content

Once he shut the door, he grab my waist pulling me towards him, our bodies collide, our lips finding each other with a fiery passion.

I pull away from Lando, his face a little confused.

"Sit," I point towards the bed. He nods like a little dog, he perched on the edge of the bed, licking his lips looking at me. "I have a present for you, do you want it?" He nods silently. I bite my bottom lip slightly, trying to stop the grin.

I didn't travel in the nicest clothes, but I stopped after baggage claim and changed into my current outfit. A black summer dress, but what was underneath was the real gift.

I slowly unzipped the dress, revealing the orange lace lingerie  I wore underneath. His eyes flick, a darkness in them. I can tell he wants me. And I want him. So bad.

He stands slowly, walking towards me. He doesn't tower over me, but it felt like he was taller, more powerful as he looked down at me.

He places his hand on my exposed waist. "Do you like it?" I ask trying to sound confident, but his proximity making my breath catch. 

He moves his hands lower to my bum cheeks, gently squeezing them. He leans his head closer to my ear "I want to tear them off your body," I feel the slightly accelerated breath on my neck as he starts to kiss me, gently sucking in places. I can't help but moan and roll my head to the side she he has more access.

He lifts me up, I wrap mg legs around him, and my arms around his neck. "Happy birthday baby," I whisper, before his lips collide with mine. He walks us over to the bed and throws me onto the mattress. I lie watching him remove his last items of clothing until he is fully exposed in front of me. 

"I've missed you," he says taking me all in. He traces his hand up my leg, following behind with kisses, up to my thigh. I shuffle down a little raising my hips, begging him. He chuckles against my inner thigh.

"Patience baby!"

Use your imagination for the rest