5th January 2020

Merry Christmas everyone!!
Thank you all for the support you've shown me for this story!

I won't be uploading tomorrow as it's Christmas Day, but I already have a great chapter for you the day after!

Ciao,
Emilia ❤️

Lando

I finish packing the car with Kyra's stuff, it's not a lot she left most her things in Bath, but it doesn't get rid of this hole I feel in my heart like she's leaving me. I know I can't be selfish, if I had my way she'd drop out of uni and be my plus one through life.

It has been amazing spending the last few days in our own bubble, I was worried that maybe she wouldn't like living with me or spending so much time together would change her mind about us, but I really do think it's bought us closer.

What worries me most, is Kyra still hasn't spoken to Flo. I know she feels guilty for even entertaining the idea of cheat on her, I told her it's okay that I don't blame her. But she doesn't either, she whole heartedly blames my sister.

Is it wrong I was happy that they fell out? Despite their close friendship Kyra chose me, she chose us. It's not that I don't want her to have friends, I just wanted to be her first choice.

Alex got in my head after that night, that I'd disrespected Ky, and that my actions were basically cheating I got so worried he might be right. I'm just glad Ky saw the good intention behind them. We've been stronger since Christmas, definitely and that has been to my advantage. I loved Kyra regardless, before I even really knew her but the fact she is a dancer is a delicious bonus.

"Lando, I don't want to go." I hear her behind me and turn to face my beautiful girlfriend. She's pouting a little which I can't help but find cute. She wraps her arms around my waist and rests her head on my chest. "What if it's awkward with Flo?"

I sigh, my first thought is to tell her to cut her out your life, but she's still my sister and as annoyed as I am at her, I'm still going to have to see her in the future. And Kyra still has to live with her. "Why don't you text her? It's a three hour drive plenty of time to straighten things out?" She pulls away slightly so I can see her face. She searches my eyes for a second then nods. I lean my head down and plant a kiss on her forehead.

"Have I got everything?" She asks me, I can't help chuckle.

"You know I'm more forgetful than you!" She smiles up at me. "If you have I'll just have to come back and give it to you," I kiss her forehead again. She grins and breaks free from me, taking a bag from the boot and placing it inside the door. I can't help but laugh.

I love this side of Kyra. She's got this playfulness, not in the way she is with her brothers. When she's with me it's like she takes the walls down and gets to be herself. She walks back over to me and plants a kiss on my lips, I put my arm round her waist pulling her towards me. She intensifies the kiss. I'm going to miss this.

I break away "come on Luna, we have to go." She nods, silently. I open the passenger door for her and she slides in, with the grace only a dancer could muster.

Kyra

The drive back was good, I had sent Flo a text before we even got off the drive, I had connected my phone to the car and was singing along to the music. Lando placed his hand on my leg, removing it to change gear then putting it back after. I love this boy so much.

My phone vibrates on my lap, oh god it's Flo. I look at Lando, he quickly shoots me a smile. I open my phone and click on my messages.

We pull down the drive way at quarter past three, we were lucky our second year flat had assigned off-road parking so Lando didn't have to worry about getting company car hurt

He carried my stuff up the three flights of stairs to our flat. I waited a second before opening the door, even though things were seemingly sorted over text, I was worried how I'd react when I actually saw Flo. She really did hurt me.