23rd May 2021

CarlosWhat a race! 2nd! 2nd in Monaco! And of course, I raced for my love

Carlos
What a race!
2nd!
2nd in Monaco!
And of course, I raced for my love. Safely tucked away in my drivers room with Lorenzo and Ana. It was a close fight with Max, and I almost got him, but it wasn't meant to be. I cut my podium celebration short, a quick spray of champagne and I darted off to finish the bottle with the only person I ever want to celebrate with.

She is obviously still struggling with what happened, she wakes a couple times a night screaming from a nightmare. But I can always calm her, and she inevitably gets back to sleep encased in my arms. When I'm out training with Rupert my sister, Ana stays with her. They really have a beautiful friendship. Of course Kyra was a little hesitant to engage in a friendship with my sister, after Flo.

I can't really speak on her behalf, but I think Kyra feels it too. This, her and I, it's forever. We had an undeniable spark the first time we met, it was easy to get on with her and the fact she's the most beautiful woman I have ever met doesn't hurt.

By the time I arrived back to the garage, the music was already playing, and a chorus of Italian mechanics were singing loudly. There in the middle of the singing huddle, was my girl. Singing louder than any of the men, arm in arm with my slightly less enthusiastic sister.

I couldn't help stop for a moment, still unseen at the edge of the garage, just stop and admire Kyra. I'd never seen her like this, she never celebrated so vividly when I was racing with Lando. A couple mechanics pull out beer, and distribute it quickly amongst the celebrating crew.

"To my amazing boyfriend! Forza Ferrari!" Kyra shouted raising her bottle into the air. Cheers filled the garage, a giddy grin on Kyra's face. God she's so goddamn sexy.

"Carlos! Why did you run off?" My red faced press officer demanded, busted! "Come on press pen, NOW!"

Kyra_Leclerc

Liked by ScuderiaFerrari and othersKyra_Leclerc Words cannot do justice to how proud of you I am right now! My favourite driver, on the podium at my home race!I could not be me without your support, thank you for always helping me shine

Kyra_Leclerc Words cannot do justice to how proud of you I am right now! My favourite driver, on the podium at my home race!
I could not be me without your support, thank you for always helping me shine.
@carlossainz55
23rd May 2021
View all 4,386 comments

Carlossainz55 Second feels like first with you by my side
↪️Kyra_Leclerc ❤️❤️

Ferrarilover OMG her account is public again! These two are so cute 😍

Charles_Leclerc Your favourite driver?? Really? 🙄
↪️ Kyra_Leclerc Shit! Sorry forgot about you! Love you bro

F1Gossip So glad to see you happy Kyra, Lando is an asshole for ever hurting you!

Scuderiaferrari Forza Ferrari!
↪️ Kyra_Leclerc Thank you for letting me be a part of this amazing day!

Arthur
Kyra really is the strongest person o know! Watching her celebrate in the garage, I saw a glimpse of my sister. My real sister, not the sad, scared shell she's become since meeting him.

I wish I could take credit, but the truth is it's down to Carlos. She's even gained a little weight, she looks healthy and happy if still slightly bruised.

I haven't seen anyone as in love since my parents, the way Carlos looks at her; so unapologetically in love. I couldn't wish for anything else for my sister, she really does deserve happiness.

Kyra
I can't believe how amazing that race was! Carlos was on fire!

And the garage! Wow the energy in the garage celebrating his podium was electric! I don't think I've ever got quite so carried away in a celebration before!

I'm just totally head over heels madly in love with that man!

Today was the first day I didn't think about him. Today I got to be me, the girlfriend of a podium finishing driver!

And tonight we party! The mechanics have decided we're all out tonight to Jimmy'z!

Carlos took a little convincing, he wanted to stay in and watch a film... boring!

I'd encouraging him out using a very skimpy outfit, and the promise of him taking it off me later.

He didn't need much convincing after that!

We stand at the bar, Carlos chatting away to Rupert as I quietly sip my sex on the beach cocktail. It's my fourth and I'm starting to feel a bit tipsy!

Not wanting to interrupt Carlos conversation, I slip out from his arm and head to the dance floor. It doesn't take long to locate my brothers, they dance the same... and it is horrendous!

"Hey sis!" Arthur shouts, leaning his head closer to me, so he can be heard over the music.

He starts flailing his arms around, I can't he'll laughing at him! He really does look ridiculous!

It's a wonder I ever made principal dancer with the dancing genes in my family!

I spent the rest of the night being twirled around between my brothers, and occasionally Carlos would join us on the dance floor; whispering compliments and stealing kisses.

This is it; happiness!

Carlossainz55 story