20th June 2019

Lando
Media day, normally the worst day of a race week, but waking up with my girl in my arms is the best way to start my day.

She had her head resting on my chest, her legs wrapped round me ne, I daren't move I don't want to wake her.

She's the strongest person I know, how she has been through what she has and still comes out smiling I'll never know but I'm glad I can be her support.

The drive back last night was a mix of emotions, she had spent the first half an hour sobbing, but I put on her favourite music and she slowly came back round. I was surprised she asked to come with me, this is going to be an awful weekend for her family, and my sister made the trip over especially but she chose me. We got into the hotel around 8pm, ordered room service and settled down to a cheesy film!

I grab my phone slowly, making sure I don't wake her up, it's 7:30. My alarm isn't set until 8 so I have some time to let her sleep.

I really thought I lost her last month with the max argument, I couldn't bare to lose her. I gently run my fingers through her long blonde hair, whilst I scroll through Instagram. I come across that stupid post again about is breaking up, there's been a lot of new comments referencing Kyra's post of us kissing. I'm glad she doesn't feel overwhelmed by the attention, she handles it better than I do!

All I wanted to do was call the police or I don't know my mum! I was so angry that this random person had posted lies about my life! That all melted away when I saw my girl, my Luna.

Landonorris

Liked by Flonorris1 and others Landonorris I am never going to let you go, I am the luckiest guy to have you love me! Thank you for being mine

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Liked by Flonorris1 and others
Landonorris I am never going to let you go, I am the luckiest guy to have you love me! Thank you for being mine. I love you to the moon and back, my Bella Luna 🌙❤️
@kyra_Leclerc
20th June 2019
View all 957,067 comments

CL16_Lover @f1gossip looks like you got it wrong.... AGAIN! Maybe now you can stop spreading lies and monopolising on their lives!
↪️ CL16_Lover @F1gossip not get anything to say?????
↪️ Landonorris Thank you @CL16_Lover for always supporting and standing up for Ky! We both appreciate you so much, I know @charles_leclerc does too
↪️ Charles_Leclerc My favourite fan account @CL16_Lover thank you for your support ❤️
Liked by Kyra_Leclerc, CL16_lover and others

Kyra_Leclerc Je t'aime ❤️
↪️ Landonorris Je t'aime aussi ❤️❤️
↪️ DanielRicciardo You love me? 🥺
↪️ landonorris Always man ❤️
↪️ Maxverstappen33 You got the girl, don't take my man too 😭
↪️ Landonorris Okay, okay! I'll give you Daniel!
↪️ Danielricciardo you guys could share?
↪️ Kyra_Leclerc Hmm nope, we don't have a big enough bed! But double date sometime?
↪️ Maxverstappen33 Trying to get me on a date? 😉
↪️ Landonorris Yes I am, was it so obvious? 😔
↪️ Maxverstappen33 It's okay I'll take you for the date of your life 🤪
↪️ Kyra_Leclerc I'm a little confused... I thought you and I were together?
↪️ Danielricciardo @kyra_Leclerc we can always leave them to it? 😉

Lando
Kyra laughs at her phone, no doubt the comments of the post I added this morning. Daniel and Max are chaotic, but I'm glad I've over come my insecurities about max.

Ky woke up from the notifications coming in from Instagram, she kissed my cheek and grabbed her phone.

"Would you like me to make some coffee?" I ask, she nods a glint of excitement in her eyes! She gets a notification and goes back to laughing at her phone, and taps away giggling.

I've learnt to travel with proper coffee and a French press. Ky is specific with how she likes coffee and I love the idea I can make her coffee where ever we are in the world.

I have her a mug, and get back into bed with my mug of tea.

"That's a cute photo you posted mi amour," her Monégasque accent, made stronger by her sleepiness.

"I couldn't post a bad photo," I smile at her, "You'd never forgive me!" I laugh at her, she rolls her eyes but smiles at me. I love her smile, it travels right into her green eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asks screwing her nose up slightly, my teeth gently biting her bottom lip. She drives me crazy when she does that.

"Because I love you, you're so beautiful!" I place a hand on her cheek and guide her lips to mine. She gently nibbles at my bottom lip. I pull away and place her mug on the bed side table. She doesn't hesitate and straddles my lap.

What a way to start the day....