2nd December 2019

Kyra_Leclerc story

Kyra Finally the end of the season

Kyra
Finally the end of the season. I enjoyed travelling with Lando these past couple of weeks. But I was ready to go home.

Abu Dhabi was an experience! I went last year but it's far more impressive when you're more than just the family. I had fans asked for photos with me, and stopped to talk it was nice. Not overwhelming, nice.

Charlotte and Leane were there as well which is always nice, although we obviously split up to watch the race in our respective garages. It was really fun, but my social battery is flat and I need to go home and just avoid people for a couple days to recover, I'm going back to Monaco for a little bit. But I promised Christmas to Lando, seeing as he spent it with my family last year.

The plane ride home was nice, I pretended to be asleep which I only feel half guilty for, I was playing music and eavesdropping on their conversation. Not that I paid much attention until I heard my name. I thought maybe they were calling me so I slowly opened my eyes, they weren't looking at me they were still in conversation.

"I'm Im just worried, what if she doesn't like it?" I can't see Landos face but the look on Carlos face suggests this is a conversation worth listening to. "Do you think it's too soon,"  Carlos, furrows his brows. Is what too soon? What won't I like?

"What's the worse that can happen?"

"She doesn't like it, breaks up with me and never speaks to or sees me again!"

"Let me see it again?" Carlos asks leaning closer to his friend. I see Lando shuffle a little and pull out a small black box, a small black jewellery box. Omg. That better not be. I close my eyes and turn the volume up on my music.

When we landed in Nice, I quickly grabbed my stuff and muffled a goodbye to the boys, running off the plane and towards my brothers waiting car. Lando is shouting after me, but I ignore him.

"Start the car!" I shout at my brother, his eyes widen and he does as he's told, I manage to get into the car and start driving away before Lando can catch up.

My brother, Lorenzo, looks at me his eyebrows folded with concern. I shake my head and look out the passenger window. It's too soon for him to propose.  Maybe he's not. But them whats in the box and why is he worried about it?

"I think Lando is going to propose." I say. My brother sharply looking at me shock in his eyes. "He didn't know I heard, but he had a ring box and he's worried I won't like it and that it's too soon! I don't know what to do Lorenzo! I love him, with my whole heart! But it's too soon!" Tears I hadn't realised I was holding back start to fall.

Of course I thought about my future with Lando, marriage kids, living in Monaco. But that was way off into the future, I had just got back into ballet, and I really think I may have a chance to go pro, if I stick to it.