16th August 2020

Landonorris

🔵⚪️

⚪️🔵

⚪️🔵

Liked by kyra_Leclerc and others
Landonorris Glad to have my good luck charm back on track with me 🌙❤️
16th August 2020
Comments disabled

Carlos
That race was wild, six at home, and everyone bar the top three a lap down. I don't think I've seen anything like it before. Watching the replay it was a tense race!

I tried my best knowing she was in the garage, I wanted to win for her. At least I finished higher than Norris. He made sure she stayed firmly on his side of the garage, dickhead.

Jon stuck to her like glue, any time she even looked in my direction he distracted her. 

I would be livid but Lando posted a photo of her on a track walk; wearing my jumper. I couldn't help thinking she was sending me a message. She belonged to me.

A knock on my drivers room door disturbed my thoughts. "It's open"

"Ciao Carlo," I couldn't hold back my smile. She had found her way back to me.

"Hermosa," I look up into her eyes, the look of desire still there.

"I just wanted to explain." I can't hold back, I close the gap, taking her cheek in my hand. Her breathing hitches as I slowly lean in.

"You're mine Kyra." I close the gap, her lips taking in mine. She's as hungry for this as I am.

I finally pull back, out of breath. She smiles up at me, my heart beating fast.

"Carlos let me talk, please." I nod stepping away from her.

"I shouldn't have... we shouldn't have... this isn't a good idea," she turns as if to leave. I grab her wrist. I don't want her to tell me she regrets it, but I don't want her to leave.

"Please Ky, don't."

"I knew how you felt about me, I think a part of me feels the same. I think I always have. But I woke up and all I thought about was Lando."

I let go of her wrist, my heart breaking slowly.

"I don't think my story with him is finished. He messed up, but I think he deserves another shot."

Tears start spilling down my cheeks. The warmth stinging my skin. I felt the passion in our kiss, she wanted it just as much as I did.

"I'll wait for you," she shakes her head.

"I can't promise I'll ever be yours Carlos, I can't expect you to wait."  Tears fill her eyes, I hate seeing her upset.

"I will anyway, I love you Kyra. And I know one day you'll be mine." I place my hand back on her cheek. She looks into my eyes, sadness filling hers. She nods into my hand. I lean down slowly, kissing her gently channeling all my love into this parting kiss.

Kyra
After I left Carlos I went straight to the bathroom in hospitality, I needed to sort myself out Lando would know I'd been crying. I had to remove every trace of Carlos.

I finally exit, and guess whose stood outside. Jon. That man has been following me round all day, it's a wonder I got time to spend with Carlos. I slipped out the garage while he was distracted with Lando.

"You don't have to follow me," I spit at him, he's doing my head in!

"Where did you go?" He raises his eyebrow. Who is he to judge me?

"I'm going to see my brother, you can't come with me." He rolls his eyes at my comment.

I walk off, out of hospitality and towards the red building. My brothers are stood outside.

"Kyra!" They greet me, smiles adorning the three faces. God I missed them.

They hug me in turn, judging glances being thrown by passing memebers of  staff.

"We've been worried about you Ky," Arthur warns. I knew they'd be pissed about me going back to Lando. I just kinda hoped they'd trust my judgment.

"He hit you Ky, and now you're back with him! Did you guys get married?" I can't help but laugh, nerves taking over.

"I didn't marry him, and it was a mistake! He didn't mean to hit me!"

Charles rolls his eyes. "I suppose he slapped you hard enough to leave a bruise by mistake."

I look around, the volume he's confronting me attracting attention. I'm just glad he's speaking French so not everyone will understand.

"Charles, please not here."

"You haven't been answering our calls all week." Arthur buts in. Maybe I should have stayed in Mclaren.

A hand snakes around my waist. Oh god this is not going to be good. "Hey babe," Lando whispers into my ear.

My brothers faces flash with anger. Charles moves first, grabbing Lando away from me and planting his fist right in his face. Shit.

Immediately they start brawling on the ground, photographers surrounding them.

I stand watching shocked. Begging them to stop. Tears flooding my cheeks for the second time today.

I feel a hand around my wrist, pulling me away. I let it lead me away