27th September 2020

Carlos Kyra had found me passed out in the hallway, she got me the help I needed, and whilst I fell in and out of consciousness all I was aware of was her, there with me

Carlos
Kyra had found me passed out in the hallway, she got me the help I needed, and whilst I fell in and out of consciousness all I was aware of was her, there with me.

It wasn't until I woke up the next day, feeling sore and bruised that I noticed her. She had a massive gash on the left cheek, a swollen black eye, cuts covering her arms, and a broken wrist in cast. I couldn't even hide my anger, although seeing her flinch helped me to calm.

She stayed with me until my parents turned up to take me home. Her brother had booked her a flight to Nice, she was finally going home.

I'd been signed off racing until Germany, which I was not excited about but these things happen! I was more hurt that I wouldn't get to see Kyra any time soon.

My parents insisted I come home, recover there.

Kyra made me promise not to tell anyone who had attacked him, or hurt her. She had insisted she didn't want a police investigation, and I being the loved up fool agreed to go along with it.

Lando doesn't deserve our protection, he deserves to pay for hurting her.

I was finally in Germany, having been signed off to get back racing

I was finally in Germany, having been signed off to get back racing. It had been awkward, I'd had meetings with Lando over Zoom, the bruises on my face not healing as fast as those on my ribs. He had a smug look on his face the whole time, makes me wish I'd managed to get my own back and get some punches in.

Or better yet I'll get my own back, get Kyra to admit her love for me, marry her and publicly treat her better than he ever could.

"Come on mate! Out of bed it's race day!" I couldn't help groan as the light flooded my room. Fucking Rupert!

I check my phone before climbing out from under the warmth of my duvet. Nothing, still nothing!

God I miss her so much! It's painful, I couldn't protect her! I just miss her.