18th April 2021

Carlos Round 2: Italy! Kyra stayed in Monaco for this one, she had her cast off Monday, and has been back in the studio every day since!

Carlos
Round 2: Italy! Kyra stayed in Monaco for this one, she had her cast off Monday, and has been back in the studio every day since!

She'd been gushing over the fast recovery she'd managed. It was nice to see her happy but sucked not having her with me.

"Penny for them?" The voice drags me out of my thoughts. I turn to come face to face with my ex best friend; Lando Norris.

"Sorry?" I respond, not sure what he said.

He laughs at my confusion. Im not sure why I ever liked him, he is so fucking arrogant. No I do know why I liked him; I wanted to get to Kyra.

"I was wondering what you're thinking about?" I internally roll my eyes, his every breath infuriating me.

"Kyra, actually. Just planning our next date!" He shot me a fake smile. I'm interested in how far his kindness would stretch before he reared his real, ugly head again.

"She not here then?" I shake my head, why the fuck does he want to know.

"Shame, she mentioned meeting up, oh well! Maybe next time!"

There it was, how stupid does he think I am?

Kyra told me about their conversation, I knew he had some sort of agenda, guilt tripping her like that.

And now this, what's he expecting? That he'll be able to push us apart?

Stupid little boy, he hasn't changed at all, he's still manipulating and lying to get his own way.

"Yea she mentioned that, but you know how it is, dance comes first!"

His face fell a little, I knew he was lying. She would never agree to spend time with him, she was still terrified of him. But he didn't know that, nor did he need to know that. It doesn't do any harm to play along with his fantasy.

"I'll just have to take her up on her offer of dinner when I'm next in Monaco!" He laughs a little.

Does he really think I'll believe this bullshit? Maybe he does, because the look on his face he believes it.

This kid is more delusional than I thought, and that terrifies me more than anything.