'Yuki Kazahaya... Reborn said she'll be a great asset to us... Seeing her dodging Kyoya earlier, she would be a good fighter if trained.'

And thus, they are now on the rooftop of the school. Yuki sat at the railing quite far from the others and watch Hibari and Dino fight. A purple butterfly came near her and landed on her shoulder. A smile appears to her lips, "I see...Please take care of the Vongola for the meantime, until this battle is over and Nono recovers... because the double would be useless. I just want to make sure that despite everything, the Vongola is still fine. Of course I know it'll be fine in the end but I want to take extra measurements.... Thank you for your hardwork, Oji-sama. Have a good day."

And the butterfly disappeared to a dust.

Night,

Yuki place the last paper on the stack and Damien pick it up, he put them on the side-table where many stack of paper are placed.

"Damien."

"Yes, my lady?"

"How are things in Obelia?"

The man walks to her and kneel in one knee. Yuki merely looked at him, "As of now... the heir is finally dying and Beathan is in despair because he couldn't heal the curse."

Yuki hum with amusement, "Of course he couldn't. That was a curse I mixed some powerful mana. We should just wait."

Damien looks to her and ask, "My lady, I know you could just kill that girl immediately, but why did you choose to give her a curse and make her suffer."

"Damien, you already answered your own question."

Emerald eyes that were confused a second ago came to realization, and smiled.

Yuki looked at the papers beside her table, "These are?" Damien answered, "These are the letters that the outside adviser's has been sending the Vongola 9th. I thought my lady would like to read them first, since you are already doing the 9th's works."

Yuki smiled at Damien that caused him to blush, "You really are the best. Thank you, Damien." She read every single letters, "So the fake is really useless and just abusing the 9th's power huh..."

"Should we take care of hi, my lady?"

"No. Let it be. I'm sure Iemitsu will  find out in the future  anyways."

Yuki grab a quill near her table and Damien stood beside her, "What is it for, my lady?" Yuki rarely use them, like for messages; which he usually delivers.

"Call Eunice here."

~~~

Keira stood at a tree, hiding her presence on them, while watching a young boy with brown hair and is only on his boxers, raging on climbing a tall cliff.

"Tsunayoshi is really interesting~" The albino beside her muse, "No wonder Yuki likes to be around, "Vongola are crazy"." He added.

"They are too simple minded."

The boy chuckled.

"Is Yuki sure about this? Not helping them. She said that the Varia will arrive in 5 days instead of what they believe 10 days."

"Let's just believe on them, Keira. I'm sure Yuki already knows what will happen."

"So do you. That's why you are not worried."

"Mmm~ I wonder."

Keira close her eyes, "I know you are just not here to tell Yuki those. Why did you come here?"

"Like I told you all."

He got a glare.

"Mmm~" Amethyst eyes narrowed, "Mara is not the only one who got into a coma. Yuni too..."