85.IS SHE THE PRANPRIYA MANOBAN!!

Start from the beginning

Jungkook told Jin about the miscarriage and he was shaken to his core for what happened.

He lost his baby…..

"I am fine Jin, God! I have missed you so much…..thanks for coming back to me. Without you my life would have been hopeless.." Jisoo confessed as she hugged him tightly and sobbed.

Jin could feel his heart twist in pain. He held her dearly in his arms and kissed her forehead.

"I will never leave you….never. I love you baby" he kissed her again and again, totally disregarding two other people in the room who are drowning in their own sad melancholic thoughts. 

Lisa wanted to hug Jungkook tight and tell him how valuable he is to her…..just like how Jisoo confessed to Jin. 

She want him to know how worried she was and how much she is carving for his love. 

Meanwhile, Jungkook had it worse….

He couldn't help but miss Lisa. He knew that he can never move on…..never in his life. 

He can see that Pranpriya is still loving him but he couldn't get himself to reciprocate her feelings anymore.

But little he knew that it is his Lisa itself.

...…

The day passed in a blink of the eye….

And it is time for Lisa's therapy session with Bambam.

"I will be going out now. I will come back safe…" Lisa said to Jungkook.

She must go to Bambam's own hospital to see him. So, she has to go out and she can't let others see her nor follow her…

"It's not safe yet…Pranpriya. If you can't postpone it, at least take some guards with you" Jungkook sternly told.

Just yesterday they were attacked and now, she want to go out!!

She is really not afraid of anything…

It is not that it is not safe, but he is worried because he himself saw how capable the enemies are.

If they want, they will find a way to come back again to strike.

Jungkook sighed. He can see that Pranpriya is as stubborn Lisa. If her mind is set on something she will never compromise on that….no matter what.

"Fine, be careful" Jungkook gave up.

But as soon as she went, he ordered his own team to follow her. He can't risk her life especially after how she fought the previous day with the enemies.

What if they come back for revenge??

…..

Lisa soon reached Bambam's hospital and was escorted by the staff as soon as she entered.

She is his best friends sister….so, Bambam doesn't want her to wait.

"Huhhh...what are these people doing here?? Aren't they Jungkook's personal team??" Bambam wondered to himself when he happened to recognize those familiar faces in his hospital….lurking around his cabinet.

"Did anyone close to Jungkook came here??" Bambam scratched his head in confusion.

Jungkook would never ask his own team to do something like this….until unless, the person who should to be protected is so precious to him.

"Hey, Blondie…what are you guys doing here" Bambam went and asked the blond girl who is one of the important person in Jungkook's personal team.

Meanwhile, that girl frowned seeing Bambam. He always love to pester her….always.

"It's none of your business weirdo" she scoffed.

"Hehe…..don't tell me!! You missed me right." Bambam smirked as he winked.

"Huh….in your dreams, weirdo. We are actually here to look after Ms. Pranpriya." she hissed.

Bambam froze.

Pranpriya...

There is only one Pranpriya here…with him right now…

"Which Pranpriya?" he asked. But he didn't wanted that answer… coz, he remembered the name and the significance of that person in Jungkook's life.

"Wait… wait!!  You mean 'PRANPRIYA MANOBAN'….you boss's childhood sweetheart" he almost shouted.

The girl with blonde hair sighed. "Yes, now off you go you idiot…you are disturbing me" she shooed him away.

Meanwhile, Bambam couldn't believe it.

He didn't disclose Pranpriya's information because she is his patient and Jungkook is not at all related to her.

And, now…..how can he not tell Jungkook about his theory….when, the person he is treating now has most important place in his friend's heart.

He decided to talk to Jungkook.