"My Numbskull"~ (Sans x Gn! Reader)

Nobody requested this! Just a cute, fluffy idea I had. <3

Warnings: Tooth-rotting fluff and my cringy, sappy-ass writing <3

Setting- 5 years after Pacifist Ending

It was a Sunday night, roughly around 9 P.M. Both Sans and you are lying on the couch, silently watching Youtube on the medium-sized TV. in the living room. Papyrus had gone to bed around an hour ago, so the two of you were essentially alone. 

Your head rested on the arm of the couch, while Sans's skull made home on your chest, lazily sprawled on you.  One hand is placed on his spine, your thumb slowly, but gently, moving up and down it. You can feel him snuggle closer, a soft smile finds its way to your face. His eyes are lazily fixated on the TV screen, occasionally chuckling as the Youtuber screamed sillily. Your eyes, however, were entirely focused on him. You watched as his back rose and fell with deep, relaxed breaths. You never understood why a skeleton would have the need for air, but you just dismissed it as something magic-related.

 You smiled again as his leg involuntarily twitched, then his spine, then- Oh... he must be cold. You lay a blanket over both him and yourself, making sure he was fully covered. He shivered one last time before relaxing back into you. His grip on you got a little tighter as he adjusted to the blankets' difference in temperature. You massage his spine again, hoping it would provide some warmth and tranquility to him. He sighed softly as he loosened his grip, nuzzling closer into your chest.

  "thanks, babe..." he spoke, his voice deep and barely above a whisper "any longer and i would have been chilled to the bone..." he said, looking up at you with a smirk. He could barely hold in his laughter as he giggled. You chuckled softly as you playfully rolled your eyes. "what? got nothin' to contribute?" he added. You snorted, giggling happily "Clever, but not very humerus." you shot back. His back rose up and down quickly as he laughed, his deep voice sending vibrations through your body. "stop tellin' fibulas. my puns are hilarious!" he smiled, wiping tears out of his eye sockets. "To patella the truth, they need some work!" you replied. Sans gave an overdramatic gasp as he slinked against you even further. "wow, babe, i'm hurt. any more and i'll have a bone to pick with you." he playfully sneered.

The two of you were laughing like schoolgirls now. Sans was laughing so much that he accidentally rolled off of you and onto the floor. This only enhanced your laughter, your stomach hurting as you uncontrollably giggled. You took a few deep breaths, giggling in between each one as you calmed down. You extended your hand to him, helping him back up on the couch. He sat down, still occasionally chucking as he laid his skull on your shoulder. You gave a soft, chaste kiss to the side of his skull. His cheekbones flushed a light blue, smiling wider as he yawned. He stretched his arms up, a few bones popping at the action. He slumped back on your shoulder, clinging to you like a koala. You wrapped an arm around him and gave him a quick, but loving squeeze.

"Ready for bed, hun?" you asked, already knowing the answer. He nodded, but still sat on the couch. You stood up "Coming? Or do you need me to carry you?" you said jokingly. He stayed silent, only opening his arms and extending them towards you. You chuckled softly as you picked him up with ease. For a skeleton, he was pretty light. You knew if he was sporting his ecto-body, it'd be a bit more difficult. 

You made your way up the stairs as you carried Sans. His head rested comfortably between your shoulder and neck, his arms wrapped lazily around you. You nudged the door of your shared bedroom open, then laid him on the bed. You crawled beside him, laying the blanket over the two of you. He opened his arms for you to snuggle into, and you happily accepted the offer. You laid your head on his chest, giving it a soft kiss. One of his hands found its way into your hair, gently getting some of its tangles out. His other hand went to your lower back, rubbing small, loving circles into it. You sighed happily at his touch, your body almost going limp as you relaxed. He gently pressed his teeth against your forehead, simulating a kiss. "love you, babe. see you tomarrow." he sleepily joked. 

"Love you too, my numbskull~"

Thank you so much for reading! I have some scenarios in the works, and some of them are almost ready to be published! Thanks for over 1.9K reads!! Have a great day/night! <33333