Fluff Alphabet: Mettaton~

Requested by: RandomThingsOfMine

Template by: queervibesmydude (Tumblr)

A - Admiration (what do they absolutely adore about you?)

Your personality! He thinks it goes perfectly with his, especially when you're both on air!

B - Body (what is their favorite part of your body?)

Oddly, your skin. The contrast between his cold, metal body with your soft, warm skin? He loves it.

C - Cuddling (how do they like to cuddle?)

He loves to wrap you up in his arms! He'll pamper you with kisses and kind words during your cuddle sessions. He also loves to face you while cuddling so he can look at your lovely face!

D - Dates (what does their ideal date with you look like?)

Always extravagant in one way or another. Fancy meals, 5-star movies, etc. Only the best for his S/o!

E - Emotions (how do they express emotion around you?)

He's pretty expressive with his emotions. He's the star of the Underground, and he wants to set a good example for his fans: Having emotions, whether they're positive or negative, is okay. So, yeah. He'll express all of his emotions in front of you without shame.

F - Family (do they want one? If they do, when?)

One day in the distant future, he'd like to settle down with you. He'd love to have some little ones running around the house, but only if you want to as well! If not, some pets would make him equally as happy!

G - Gifts (how do they feel about gift giving? What are their habits when it comes to this?)