UnderSwap Catch-up~

THE LAST CATCH-UP!!!

For those who don't know, the Fight-Makeup chapter won't be included (For now) It just makes it easier to get this out faster!

What They Do When You're Sad~

Azυяє:

~ (He follows the steps of the picture above)

~ He's a sympathy crier. If you're crying, you know he's gonna be crying too. It kinda turns into you both comforting each other.

~ He knows he won't always be there to comfort you, so he has bought a heated blanket and a giant stuffed animal as a substitute.

~ Although he would love it if you opened up to him, he would understand and respect if you didn't want to open up.

~ "I'M SORRY YOU'RE FEELING THIS WAY, LOVE... JUST KNOW THAT I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU, EVEN IF I'M NOT PHYSICALLY HERE, ALRIGHT?"

Cαяяσт:

~ He'll let you wear his big orange hoodie, hoping the warmth (?) of it will help calm you down.

~ He'll crack some puns to try and cheer you up! Though it's cliche, and it may not work, it's worth a try!

~ "it's going tibia ok, sweetheart. you're not abone, i'm here..."

~ When that doesn't work, he'll get you anything you want from Muffet's. Want all the Spider Doughnuts she has in stock? You got it.

~ He'll do anything just to see you smile again.

When They're Sad~

Azυяє:

~ Kind of controversial, but I don't see Azure as a very emotional monster. Expressive? Yes, definitely, 100%. Yes, I did say he's a sympathetic crier. But other than that, he's pretty optimistic.

~ He gets really pissed off when he's called a "kid" or "child-like". He's a grown-ass monster, damnit! All of that builds up over time: Anger, frustration, embarrassment, self-consciousness, etc.

~ When you've found him broken down, please, don't baby him. It'll only make him feel worse.

~ He'd prefer talking it out with you, maybe some cuddling as well. Then after that, a nice distraction would help. Maybe a movie, coming up/ solving some puzzles, anything.

Cαяяσт:

~ He's subtly stubborn when he's upset. He'll joke around the subject and ease you to talk about something else.