Cute Things They Do~

Sαηѕ:

~ He purposefully leaves his jacket out for you to steal

~ If you're having a rough day, he'll wrap you in a blanket burrito until you A: Feel better. or B: Fall asleep.

~ If you are in an uncomfortable situation, hold on tight! He's teleporting the both of you back home.

Pαρуяυѕ:

~ Sometimes, without even knowing it, he'll stare at you. (Not in a creepy way! He is just so enthralled by how amazing you look today!)

~ If the two of you decide to watch a movie, he'll go all out on making "THE BEST FORT IN THE UNDERGROUND!!"

~ He asked Undyne how to make your favorite food so he could surprise you!

Uη∂уηє:

~ What's your favorite song? 'Cause, she's gonna learn it on piano for you!

~ Need help reaching something? Hang on let her summon her spear-

~ She suplexes you. Change my mind, I dare you.

Aℓρнуѕ:

~ She keeps a small notebook of the things you like and dislike

~ Just like she did with Undyne, she'll absentmindedly draw you in margins and name things after you!

~ Makes sure has at least two packets of your favorite kind of ramen!

Tσяιєℓ:

~ If she ever catches you taking a nap, she'll get the nearest blanket so she can cuddle with you!

~ B-Scotch Pie for every occasion. No questions asked.

~ If you're having trouble sleeping, PLEASE let her sing to you!! Her voice is angelic!!

Aѕgσяє:

~ He drinks Golden Flower Tea with you every morning!

~ He has a whole section of your favorite flowers in his garden

~ He definitely makes flower crowns for you!

Gяιℓℓву:

~ He will make you your favorite food anytime. 2:57 in the morning and your craving that?  Ok, just give him a bit to go make it for you!

~ If you need something to be defrosted, just let him hold it for a minute and it'll be ready!

~ Have a hyper fixation on something? Tell him everything about it! He'll even ask questions just so he can hear you ramble on more :)

Nαρѕтαвℓσσк:

~ They try to follow MTT's cooking show so they can make you real food!

~ They def have a snail named after you

~ If they ever get a corporeal form (Napstabot), they're gonna be latched onto you for HOURS

Mєттαтση:

~ He'll randomly shout "I LOVE YOU (Y/N)!!" in his shows

~ He has a whole diary FILLED with amazing things about you. (He ran out of space, he has to buy a new diary now <3)

~ If your one to wear makeup... PLEASE LET HIM DO IT!!! He ADORES doing your makeup!! (If not your makeup, then your hair. ((If you don't have hair, then your outfit!)))

The next chap is gonna be the Make-Up chapter! Thank you so much for reading! Have a great day/night! <3