How They Celebrate Halloween~

HAPPY (EARLY) HALLOWEEN!!!! <333333

Art by: kohn-nz (DeviantArt)

Sαηѕ:

~ Next to April fools, Halloween is one of his favorites.

~ He'd be that one monster to dress up like he was a little kid. Papyrus would act like his older brother and speak for him. (Since he has a pretty bassy voice)

~ He LOVES terrible horror movies. Bad horror movie date? Yes. Sign him up.

~ He constantly giggles when he sees the fake skeletons in the store. 

~ "why do humans love naked skeletons so much? i mean, i know we're sexy, i get it. but at least cover the pelvic bone! *giggles* there are children and adult children here!"

Pαρуяυѕ:

~ Not a huge fan of the "horror" aspect of Halloween. It's just not his thing. But dressing up? YES!

~ He plans his costume months in advance! Honestly, It'll be one of the most detailed costumes you've ever seen.

~ He'd like the Halloween cartoons/movies. (It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!, Halloween Town, The Nightmare Before Christmas, etc.)

~ He's like a little kid on Halloween! He's just so darn excited to show off his costume! And of course, he'll share his candy haul with you and his lazybones of a brother.

~ "HAPPY HALLOWEEN, (N/N)! COME ON! LET'S GO GET CANDY FROM STRANGERS! NYEH HEH HEH!"

Uη∂уηє:

~ She'd help out at a haunted house or a haunted hayride. She loves scaring the pants off of people!

~ She can't put too much makeup on her scales, so natural scales it is. She's probably just wearing her old armor from Underground as a costume.

~ Axe throwing? Pumpkin smashing? SIGN HER UP NOW. TODAY. 

~ She LOVES Halloween parties! And horror movies? EVEN BETTER! 

~ "YO (N/N)! COME WATCH THIS MOVIE WITH ME!" "Is it another horror movie?..." "HELL YEAH IT IS!"

Aℓρнуѕ:

~ As I've said before, horror games are her bitch. Horror movies... Not so much. Her mind will replay the goriest scenes before she sleeps :(

~ She loves dressing up for it! She'd dress up as an anime character! (Though she may feel a bit anxious about Trick-or-Treating)

~ She loves carving pumpkins with you! She thinks they're cute. <3

~ She loves going to Hottopic to get Halloween-themed anime things!