Another Question (A/n)

Soooo.... how would you guys feel about AU's added to the book? That meaning they would be in basically every scenario chapter. (Unless specified not to) 

I got into Undertale in late January, so I don't completely know and understand a lot of Au's. I'll list the ones I understand. If you don't see a specific AU and you want it added to the book, just ask and I'll do my research so I can get it added.

UnderFell

UnderSwap

HorrorTale

As I said, I don't know that many... But I'll try my best to get some more added! It'll just take some time to do the proper research for each AU!

There is a couple of downfalls though:

 If this does happen, chapters will take more time

I'll most likely only do Sans and Papyrus from each AU. I apologize, but doing every character from every AU would be way too overwhelming for me.

^ ( Maybe if the AU's had separate chapters?? I could make an exception for that...)

And lastly, the next few chapters would just be catchups for the AU characters. I understand that it would get boring/ repetitive to see the same things, just with different characters!

That's really it for right now,  let me know what you guys think!

I hope you all have an amazing rest of your day/night <3