Toriel x Sick, Child Reader (Platonic)

This was not requested! I just thought it would be cute to write🥰

                                  Reader uses They/Them pronouns <3

Nobody's pov:

You had woken up with a pounding headache. Your mind was foggy, your vision was blurry, every bone in your body was screaming in pain. You tried to call for Toriel, but your throat was too sore. Even whispering hurt. You tried to ignore the pain and go back to sleep, but, it didn't work.

Toriel's pov:

"Aaaaaand.... Done!" I said as I put the pie in the fridge to cool. "Hmmm, I should go tell them that the pie will be done soon." As I got closer to their room I could hear them....coughing? I knocked on their door. "My child, may I come in?....*silence*.....My child, are you in there?" Why wont they answer? Begrudgingly, I entered the room. "I'm sorry for entering without your permission, my child, but- Oh my!" Tissues were overflowing from the small trashcan, blankets were thrown off the bed, and what I saw next shattered my soul. My child, sprawled out on the bed, silently crying. "My child! Are you ok? What is the matter?" They ignored my question as they continued to cry. "Please, young one, tell me what is wrong." They pointed to their throat, then they made an X with their fingers. "Oh! can you not speak, my child?" They nodded slowly. "I'm sorry. Do you mind if I check you temperature?" I put my hand (does she have hands, paws, or hooves?????) on their forehead. "Well, you defiantly have a fever..... Why don't you rest for a while? I have to attend to some business, and will be gone for a bit." They nodded in agreement. "Ok. I will be back soon. Be good, alright?" 

*Le time skip*

Nobody's pov:

Toriel came back after being gone for around an hour. She brought home soup, juice, medicine, a pad of paper and a pencil to communicate, and a (favorite animal) plushie. She went into the kitchen to prepare lunch for the sick child. After a few minutes she was done. She put everything on a tray and treaded towards the child's room. " Little one! I'm back, and I brought home some things for you!" She said while opening the door. The child nodded a silent 'thank you' to Toriel.  " I have some (favorite kind of soup), (favorite flavor juice), and some medicine!.........Oh! I also have a couple other things I got for you. I will be right back, young one." Before she left she set the tray of food down on the bed. After a minute she came back with the almost forgotten items. " I'm sorry about that, my child. But here's the other things I got for you." She handed you the (favorite animal) plushie, paper, and pencil. "Since you cannot speak, I got you these so we can communicate properly!" She said with a smile. " And I thought the plush may provide some comfort to you. I hope you like it!!"

Your pov:

" I hope you like it!!" she said as she handed me the plush. I grabbed the paper and pencil and started to write 'Thank you Tori <3'. "Of course my child!" She said smiling. "Now." she said, clapping her hands(?) together, " Let's get some of this medicine in your system." I wrote 'ok :('.
She grabbed the medication and put some on the spoon. "Ok young one, open wide <3" She said patiently. I took a deep breath and braced myself for the horrible taste........ Note to self: Monster medicine does NOT taste good. " Thank you for being good, innocent one. Now eat your soup and get some rest. I will be in the living room if you need me." She said, giving me a warm hug. She turned off the light and left the room. Slightly muffled by the door I could hear "Get well soon, (y/n)."

The end <3

Thank you so much for reading! I'm kinda proud of this one! If you have any requests please let me know!!! Thank you so much again and have a great day/night <3

Word count: 685