Ketchup Does 𝘕𝘰𝘵 Go on Pancakes~(Sans x Trans-masc! Reader)

(I low-key struggled with the title. Oh well!)

It was late morning, the sun was shining brightly through the window. The dark-colored curtains were halfway shut, only blocking a partial portion of the light.

The tv had shut itself off hours ago, leaving a comfortable silence. Or at least, as silent as it could be.

Sans's head was contentedly nestled into your stomach. His usually loud snores were muffled by your shirt.

His left hand was lazily interlocked with yours. His right one wrapped around your waist, almost as if he were cuddling a plushie.

The sunlight began to creep onto his skull, making his once peaceful eye sockets squint. He quietly whined as he began to stir. His grip around your waist tightened as he nuzzled deeper into you. You gently rubbed his back, accidentally making him more awake. It wasn't your intention, you just wanted to lull him back to back to sleep.

He slowly opened his eye sockets and yawned, his eye-lights looking fuzzy and soft. The lights sleepily looked up at you, getting brighter as he woke up more.

"hey there, handsome," he said, his smile becoming softer. "how'd you sleep?"

"Good," you replied. "and FYI, if anyone's the handsome one, it's you," you said a bit quieter, a faint blush creeping on your face.

"i dunno there, babe," he said, snuggling closer. "i mean, i don't even have skin. i'm all bones." He paused for a moment before speaking again. "but you? stars..."

He reached up, gently ruffling your hair. "you have the softest hair...so cute and short."

His hand moved a bit lower, softly booping your nose. "the cutest little nose..."

You blushed, smiling shyly. "and..." he continued. "the most charming smile i've ever seen on a human..."

"Babeee! You're making me all blushyyy!" you giggled, covering your face with your hands.

"alright, alright. i'll stop...for now." he winked.

"Ugh," you groaned playfully. "I'm gonna go make us some breakfast. And before you ask, no. I will not be making anything ketchup infused."

"man, you know me too well." he chuckled, rolling off of you. "i'll just have to have some on the side..."

You scrunched your nose as your face recoiled. "That's even worse."

He grinned even wider. "i know."

You let out a half-sigh, half-laugh. "You know what? We're going out for breakfast. I don't think I can stomach the thought of you eating pancakes and ketchup."

"oh yeah? well, grillb's always gives me ketchup with my orders. ha. ha." he said with a triumphant look.

"Then we're going to Mcdonald's. C'mon, let's get ready."

"fine, fine. you win. i'll go get ready." he spoke, dramatically sighing as he left the bed.

You walked over to your dresser, grabbed some fresh clothes, then walked over to the bathroom door.

Sans walked over to you and stopped you before you could walk in. "forgot to tell you yesterday, but pap's got your binder all washed up. i dunno if he put it back in your dresser, though."

You smiled softly. "Yep, he put it back. I'll tell him I said 'thanks' later."

"alright, just wanted to make sure you knew." he nuzzled your cheek.

You kissed his forehead softly. "Love you, hun."

He hugged you gently. "love you too, you good-lookin', handsome-"

"Sansssss!"

Thank you sooo much for reading! Have a wonderful day/night!!! <333333