UnderFell Catch-up~

Fight & Makeup scenario not included, see end notes for an explanation!

Ember = Fell! Sans

Abyss = Fell! Papyrus

Enjoy! ;)

~What They Do When You're Sad~

Eмвєя:

~ He's not very good with his words, so he prefers to stay silent. Letting you vent or just sit in silence.

~ He takes you somewhere private, then he just hugs you. Like, one of those hugs that makes you feel safe and grounded.

~ Since he's dealt with a lot of shit in the Underground, he'll be pretty empathetic towards most things.

~ He won't bring it up after it's happened. He only does it if it's something serious or you need to see a professional.

Aвуѕѕ:

~ Horrible at physical affection, not the best with words, either. He's overall pretty awkward about it.

~ You'll have to tell him exactly what to do. Because even though "He's the best at everything!", he knows he needs to cut the bullshit and try and help you.

~ Feel free to vent to him, he doesn't mind it at all. (Even though he shows otherwise)

~ He'll do whatever you want him to for the next few days. He hated seeing you sad, so keeping you happy is one of his top priorities.

~When They're Sad~

Eмвєя:

~ Good luck trying to pry anything out of him. Out of everybody, he's the most stubborn when it comes to emotions.

~ Everybody has their breaking point, including him. And when he does... it's bad. Things are broken out of frustration, his door's locked, and he's screaming into a pillow to try and stop these feelings.

~ Break the door down, come in through a window, anything to help him. Once you do, ask before hugging or touching him. He gets pretty flinchy and snippy.

~ Hold him, let him let it all out. You know he desperately needs this. You don't have to say anything, just your being there is enough.

Aвуѕѕ:

~ Him? Upset? No. The Terrible Abyss never gets upset! Unless...

~ His nightmares. Though he doesn't get them as often as Ember does, I'd say they're worse. He'll cry in his sleep, but deny it when you wake him up. Even if he's still crying when he wakes up.