When It's Your Birthday!

So this will be a little different from the other scenarios! Instead of them all separately celebrating your birthday, they're all going to celebrate it together with you!

Artist: ananxiousracoon

Toriel: Everybody line up! Today is (Y/n)'s birthday, and since it's their first birthday in The Underground, we've got to make it a special one!

Toriel: Sans and Alphys!

Sans and Alphys together: Yes?

Toriel: You two will have the responsibility of keeping them distracted. Is that alright?

Alphys: Don't worry Tori! W-we've got it covered!

Toriel: Good. Napstablook and Mettaton!

MTT: Yes darling?

Napstablook: Um.. Yes?

Toriel: You two will be in charge of entertainment. I will tell you where to go after this, alright?

(Swinging an arm around Napstablook) MTT: Don't worry darling! Blooky and I know what to do.

Toriel: Ok then. Grillby, Asgore, and Papyrus!

Papyrus: YES?

Asgore: *nods since he's too afraid of saying the wrong thing to Toriel*

Grillby: Yes ma'am?

Toriel: Grillby and Papyrus are in charge of making the food. I will be there if you need any assistance. Asgore will be making the drinks. Understand?

Grillby and Papyrus: Yes!

Asgore: *nods*

Toriel: Alright-

Undyne: HEY!

Toriel: What is it Undyne??

Undyne: WHY CAN'T I HELP COOK?!?!

Toriel: Do you not remember burning your house down because you were cooking?

Undyne: W-WELL U-Um.......Then what am I doing?!?!

Toriel: You will be helping me put up decorations. I figured your spears could come in handy when putting up streamers!

Undyne: O-Ok, I guess that's fair....

Toriel clapping her hands together: Alright! Everybody understand what they're doing?

Everybody: Yes!

Toriel: Ok! Mettaton, Napstablook, and Undyne! Please follow me to my house. That is where the party will be held.

*Everybody files off to where they're supposed to be*