Fluff Alphabet- UT Sans~

^^^AWWWW LOOK AT HIMMMMM 🥹🥹🥹

Template by~ queervibesmydude (Tumblr)

A- Admiration (What do they absolutely adore about you?)

Oh my Asgore, he adores everything about you. He's so grateful to have you in his life, someone as amazing as you are hard to come across these days. But if we're gonna pinpoint one thing, it'd have to be your sense of humor.

B- Body (What is their favorite part of your body?)

He finds every inch of your body beautiful/handsome, no matter the shape, size, height, or anything. But his absolute favorite part is your thighs. Not even bringing any lewd stuff in or anything, he just loves laying on them.

C- Cuddling (How do they like to cuddle?)

No matter where you lay, he's gonna be attached to your goddamn hip. He's content being both big and little spoon, so long as you're happy, he's happy. Though, he does like to lay his head on your stomach/ chest. Listening to the small gurgles/ your heartbeat makes him feel so content.

D- Dates (What does their ideal date with you look like?)

It's a small tradition of his to take you out to Grillby's every Saturday evening. Talk about life, and eat great food... Then after that, you'll both go home and watch a movie, cuddle, and eventually, fall asleep.

E- Emotions (How do they express emotion around you?)

He has a hard time expressing certain emotions in general. Happiness? Yeah, all the time! Anger? Not all the time, but sometimes! Sadness?............ Yeah, he struggles with that. He'll allow it to build up, but he knows he can't do that forever. Breakdowns are a rare sight with him, and honestly, he'd prefer it that way. It'll take time, but eventually, he'll become comfortable enough to vent, cry, and be vulnerable around you.

F- Family (Do they want one? If they do, when?)