SAVE Your Stressors (Sans x GN! Reader)

Sorry I haven't been writing! Exams are just about over, so I'll be able to write more! <3

I guess I'm writing this one for myself since exams are AWFUL.

Also, this could be seen as platonic OR romantic! (Cuz platonic cuddles exist and I love them <3)

Hurt/comfort? Hurt/comfort. <3

 The last time you checked, it was around 10:43 pm. Your lofi playlist on Spotify was still going strong, even if there were only 10 or so songs left. Papers were semi-strewn across the table, each in their own respective pile. One pile had math notes. Half of them you could understand, while the other half... Let's just say, you wouldn't be surprised if the solutions to the problems were figured out with magic. 

 Another pile had science notes. Luckily, you could understand and remember them pretty easily. The only exception is the vocab. Too many words to remember, in your opinion.
The last pile had your history notes. There wasn't much you had to study, since instead of a paper-pencil exam, you'd be doing an essay. A 1,000-word essay at that... And it was due in two days' time.

 The clock read 11:52 pm, eight minutes to midnight, and six hours until you had to get ready for school.

 Eh, you didn't really mind. Just chug an energy drink or two before school and you'll be fine.
Sure, it wasn't healthy. Far from it, really. And you knew a certain friend of yours wouldn't be pleased about it either, but your current mindset didn't really care. You had- no, need to pass these exams.

No. Matter. What.

 The clock now read 11:57. Your joints felt tired and strained, aching to be stretched and extended. The muscles in your back practically cried from being in a slouched position for the past few hours. Oh, and your head. Holy Asgore, it hurt.
Even your eyes hurt. They felt heavy, and they stung each time they blinked.
At best, you looked horrible. Your whole body just screamed 'I have sleep deprivation and I need rest'.

 "knock, knock!"

 Shit. Did he really need to come over right now? Couldn't he have just waited until morning?
Oh well, you suppose a small break wouldn't hurt.

 "c'mon, kid. you're supposed to say "who's there?".

 You slightly smiled at his antics. So silly...

 Slowly, you began to stand up. It was painful, each bone and muscle seemed as if they were in a silent protest. Your arms are raised over your head, slightly groaning in the process.

' Just how long was I sitting there?' You internally thought.

 Groggily, you walked to the door. Sleepiness had hit you like a freight train. It took almost all your willpower to not pass out. Lazily, your hand plopped on the door knob. The knob made a 'click!' noise as you opened it. The light blinded your sensitive eyes, harshly squinting them in the process.